Day 2!

This day I had a photo op with the whole cast. Chandler Riggs showed up only for the day. I didn't get to meet him personally and get his autograph. His line literally went through the ballroom, out the door, down the hallway, down the stairs, out the door to the outside.

I was NOT standing in line for that no matter how much I wanted to meet him. We had the photo op with the cast. I stood by Norman, much to my mother's dismay and she stood by Michael. When I walked up to Norman he wrapped his arm around me and said "Hi sweetheart"

When I started to walk away Norman said "Where's my present?" I chuckled and told him that it was sitting on the table. Norman said he wanted it that day and I was thinking 'Okay but if I can't meet you today I can't help that.' Apparently he was confident that I would see him.

Scott Wilson (Hershel) – He was so awkward in person! He doesn't talk that much and when he does all he said was 'cool.' I thought it was funny though! I mean the dude is 72 years old and he's slaying zombies for a living!! But he was pretty cool to meet!!

NORMAN REEDUS!! - Where do I even begin with this incredible man???? So remember me telling you that the staff had no clue what they were talking about? Yeah it's true. I had one volunteer tell me Norman's line was capped, meaning no one else could get in line to meet him.

The next volunteer told us that no his line wasn't capped. So we when outside to get in line to have a volunteer out there tell us "His line is capped but you guys can start a new line" nobody knew what they were doing and it was really annoying. I wanted to chew someone out.

This is where I met one of my best friends :) I met a girl, her parents and her brother. We sat in line and called ourselves Team Hope. Why? Because security kept telling us that they weren't letting anyone else in to meet Norman but yet they were letting people in that drew him pictures.

No offense, I understand that fan art is really cool and Norman appreciates it, but that's just playing favorites right there. After 9 hours of sitting there and not leaving even though security kept telling us too Norman told them to let us in. HELL YEAH!

We later figured out that the reason the volunteers kept telling us to leave and that Norman's line was capped was because THEY didn't want to stay late while Norman signed autographs because he had stayed late the night before and they were 'tired.'

I get up to Norman and AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......I wasn't even nervous. I talked to Sean Clark again and then went up to Norman. "Hi sweetheart," he said while shaking my hand. "I'm Norman," cue the butterflies. I was nervous all over again.

I gave him a present too! It was a red bag with my favorite quote from him "I love angels that stab you in the back and devils that break and cry." He pulled out a 2 pound bag of Sour Patch Kids and said "is this food?' mentally I was being really sarcastic at that point.

I told him it was a two pound bag of sour patch kids and he goes 'holy balls!!' [A:N/ Remember those sour patch kids for day 3] I'll explain the gift later in a fan question! Unfortunately I don't have a video of meeting Norman because he took my phone so he could take a picture of us together!

When he took our picture he leaned back into me so I was peeking over his shoulder. Norman said "ready babe?" I felt my face growing red causing him to smirk. I waited in line from 2-11 and finally got to meet him!! I was so ecstatic and I was on cloud nine walking away.

I turned around to wait on my friend who was behind me meeting Norman and he looked over at me and said "Goodnight Sweetheart!" UGH this man! He will be the death of me.