Day 3!

I wanted to see Norman one more time before I left. My mom and I got up extra early to get in line and met up with my friend again. When they opened the door we ran straight to Norman's line! We made it and we were actually close to the front!

Once we got to the front of his line, while Norman was taking a picture with someone else and he waved to my friend and I. We both looked at each other and at the same time said "Did that just happen?" Norman wore his sunglasses the whole weekend.

When he went to take a picture with someone else I said "Don't blink Norman" everyone erupted with laughter around us. I got to talk to Sean again. He gave me high fives and took another picture with me. When I told him he had pretty eyes he got in my face and said "do I?"

Finally meeting Norman for the last time. I walked up and he said "Hi sweetheart whats your name again?" he signed my photo op picture but while he was signing I felt like I was in his personal space because he was like leaning across the table while signing.

I told him I felt like I needed to back up and he said "Why cause I'm like this?" he came around the table and stood not even a foot away from me. I felt my knees go weak. I told him he needed to smile more and he said "I smile on the inside! Now come here babe!"

He wrapped his arm around me and he went to face my mom thinking she had the camera and then goes "oh" when he figured out she didn't. He went to spin us around to face the lady with my phone and he kept swaying us back and forth and I was giggling.

I told him to stop so we could take the photo because I knew he needed to move on to the next person. I placed my hand on his chest and got him to calm down though I was cracking up because I thought it was hilarious! But I could feel his heartbeat and he smiled just a little more!!!

Remember the sour patch kids?! Okay check this out! I met Norman at 11 at night on day 2, he got a two pound bag of those things at that time! He was signing til 1 am on day two. I met him at 11 on day 3. Okay take into consideration the time he left the convention on day 2 and slept. He left at 2:30 am and arrived on day three at 10 am. I asked Sean about the two bag of sour patch kids and he said him and Norman ate them all!!! So from 11 to 2:30 then from 8 when he woke up the next morning to 11 when I met him again. So in 6 ½ hours Norman and Sean ate 2 pounds of Sour Patch Kids!!

All in all it was an amazing weekend! I will always remember it! I met now some of my closest friends there! I can't wait to do it again in September to meet Steven (Glenn), Emily (Beth), Chad (Tyreese), and to see Sean again!!!

I posted a video on the side that has most of the photos from my weekend! And don't forget to check out the video I posted of meeting them on my youtube!!