[ Prologue ]

Henry Mills quietly closed the front door to his big home. He ran out the gates, and onto the street. Henry ran until he was in front of the clock tower. Looking up, he saw the time was eight fifteen, and smiled to himself. Not for long. He thought.
It was an hour past eight fifteen, and Henry needed to hurry before his mother realized he was away. Make that adoptive mother.

About to turn away, a light caught Henry's eye. In the sky, was a bright shooting star crossing the sky above him. It was flying fast, and Henry closed his eyes tight. At ten-years-old, Henry never believed wishes could come true, but holding onto his storybook made him believe those wishes could come true. "Help me find her... Make her end the curse." Henry felt the light pass him overhead. Once half a minute past, he opened his eyes. Looking all over the sky, he saw the light was nowhere to be found. Henry smiled to himself. Everything was going to change.

Turning on his heel, Henry ran towards the exit road of Storybrooke. From there he'd find a bus to go to an apartment building, knowing where his real mother could be. 

The light wasn't an inanimate object. It was alive. The light flew over the forest, but started to descend into the trees. It was as if the light was loosing control of itself. Crashing into branches, the light lost total control. The light made contact with the ground, and flew inwards, having dirt fly up into the air. A trail of fresh dirt led up to where the light landed.

The light took off its iron mask. His brown eyes looked up to the starry night sky. It looked as if the stars were laughing down at him, judging him for being an idiot. His breathing was heavy, and a cloud of smoke blew from his mouth. He was hot and sweaty in the suit. Besides the damages, not knowing his location, all he could think about was one thing.
"Pepper's gonna kill me."

The night was cold with mist and a heavy fog. He could've been anywhere. It just so happened that Tony Stark landed in Storybrooke, Maine.

////

I know that pic has snow but pretend it's dirt.
Of course the rest of the chapters will be longer. So here's the first book :) I'm very excited to start this
See you next chapter.