[ Season One; Ep Two: The Thing You Love Most ]

The clock was working. It no longer was stuck, telling everyone it was eight fifteen. The clock was working perfectly. Everyone in the town of Storybrooke seemed happier. They were greeting each other, and then going on about their day, but there was something that made this day better.

Bruce got hit with a pillow. He groaned and threw the blanket over himself. The blanket was then yanked off of Bruce, and he got hit with a pillow again. "Stop it, Tony." The pillow hit him once more.
"Make me." Tony retorted. Bruce grabbed his own pillow, and set it behind his head, and curled each end to cover his ears. Tony kept hitting him with the pillow. "I want to sleep."
"I want to go see Henry before his class starts." Tony said.
"No," Bruce said. "You want to go see Emma." Tony glared at Bruce and furrowed his brow. He then picked up the side of the bed, and watched Bruce fall off, hitting the floor with a big thud. "Ow..."
"I'll have you know, that I am in a strong relationship with Pepper." Tony snapped.

"It's been three days." Bruce pointed out, sitting up.
"I didn't know you can count." Tony retorted.
"Let me rephrase: It's been three days since we've been here and you haven't called Pepper. You haven't called to say we found you, and that you're staying here, for a reason that the rest of us don't even understand." Bruce stood now.
"I have a very good explanation." Tony told him. "Because Emma is new here, as are we, so I thought we could befriend her. Then, Henry is a special little guy who needs friends."
"We're the friends?" Bruce asked, scratching his head.
"Yes." Tony pointed at Bruce. "Now get ready, I'm going to get everyone else."

"I'm surprised — amazed that you care for a kid, but his issue isn't your problem. What's his problem again?" Bruce asked.
"He thinks everyone in the town is a character from the book Mary Margaret gave him." Tony explained.
"Who's — "
"Henry's teacher."
"Are you a character?" Bruce asked. Tony shook his head, stuck the pillow under his arm, then clapped his hands as he walked up to Bruce.
"Come on Banner, focus, we don't live here, so we're not characters." Tony explained. Bruce raised an eyebrow.
"Are you feeling okay?" He asked. "You seem the be the only one out of us who actually cares about Henry's problem."
"Why not?" Tony asked.
"Well you're not his parent or family related, so I don't know why you're poking fun into this." Bruce said.
"I'm not! Henry needs friends, we can be those friends!" Tony exclaimed.

Bruce stared at him for a good minute before replying, "I'm going back to bed." Tony took the pillow out from his arm, and whacked Bruce with it one more time.

////

Tony got his wish, as all the Avengers were walking down the halls of the inn. "You guys will like Henry." Tony smiled.
"Stark, how attached are you to this kid?" Natasha asked.
"We've been best friends for three days." Tony replied.
"It's been three days and you haven't seen them at all." Steve furrowed his brow.
"Don't worry. Henry is still my friend, everyone wants to be my friend." Tony looked back at Steve and smirked.

Walking down the stairs, Tony stopped at the bottom step. Regina stood in the lobby, holding a basket of apples from her honey crisp tree. Her brown eyes singled in on Tony's. Behind Tony, everyone gave each other confused glances.
"Tony." Regina greeted, not amused to see him here too.
"Evil Queen." Tony greeted back, stepping off the stair. Regina eyed him suspiciously.
"I've see you've called your friends." Regina said, eyeing the team.
"Yes, I have. Have you called yours yet?" Tony asked. Regina glared at Tony even colder than she had before. With no clever comeback, Regina picked out an apple from her basket, and handed it to Tony.
"Don't underestimate me, Tony." She said. Her eyes looked behind him, and she forced a smile.
"Welcome to Storybrooke. I'm Regina Mills, I hope your stay is great."