Deamus and the day everything changend

It was a thuesday not to warm and not to could, you know just a normal day where the weater is perfect for a day outside and that is exactly what Dean is doing at te moment. He is outside near the lake with his sketchbook on his lap so he can draw the people around the lake. He heared that someone was walking towards him and he already know who it was: Seamus, his best mate who he had more then just best mates feelings for. He had a huge crush on Seamus (not that Seamus knew) but it was getting weird and he knew it. "Heey" said Seamus sitting down next to him. "Heey" I said back. "What you doing?" I showed my sketchbook and he nodded. We sat in silence for a while. It was really comfortable but actually everything with Seamus was comfortable."I need to ask you something." I looked up "What is it?" "Well uhmm... I need to..... do you.... uhmmm..." "Just say it" I say "just spit it out" "Okay but promise me you are not gonna laugh." he said very nervous. "I promise Shay." "Okay well you know I am dating Lavender?" I nodded "well I actually don't have feelings for her" I was still looking at him but he was staring at the grass "I.... well.... I have feelings for someone else" "Who is she?" I blurred out before I could even stop myself. "It's not a girl." He looked at me very nervous and I didn't know what to say so I just sat there and waited for him to tell me who it was. But he wasn't making a move to say something, so we just sat in silence. "Who is it?" I asked after a while. He still wasn't telling me and I was getting really pissed of. "Well if you wouldn't tell me who it is why did you tell me this in the first place?!?!" I asked as I stand up. I didn't wait for the answer and I walked towards the commen room. 

(some hours later) 

It was getting dark outside and I was late in the evening. I should go to bad early today I thought. I walked towards my fourposter but before I could even reach it I was pushed back by someone. Seamus. "What do you-" before I could even end my sentence I felt his lips on mine in a reflex I kissed back. He pulled back. "What.... was.... that...??" I sputterd. "I am in love with you Dean, I have feelingd for you" he said "I thought I was obvious but I had a crush on you for years." "Well that is a good thing then" I said looking in his eyes "cause I have had a crush on you too" He smiled at me and I smiled back. 

Since that day we were never apart, not even when we were sleeping because we just couldn't stand a live without each other.

Well why do I always write sort Deamus storys I don't know but I will try to make them longer promise. If you liked it leave a comment with ideas, if you don't liked it well that is your problem. I hope I didn't make much mistakes but if you see them will you please say it to me, then I could change it. I love you guys ~Littlehufflepufftrash