rainy day

It was a rainy day. The sky was grey and it was very dark. It was a boring Sunday. I was drawing when my boyfriend surprised me.

He shoved my stuff aside and jumped on my lap.

"What are you doing?" I asked with a smile playing on my lips.

"Just cuddling with my boyfriend." He said, wrapping his arms around my neck.

"Why?"

"Why not?"

"I am busy Seamus."

"No you are not, or now you are busy with me." I sighed.

"What is wrong my prince on the white horse?" He asked playfully, resting his forehead against mine.

"You are the princes now?" I looked him in the eyes a smiled.

"I always was." I hugged him closer and pecked him on the lips.

"Yes you sure were. You always were my sweet little princes." He looked sad.

"And you still are, honey." I said. He smiled again and leaned in. I kissed him softly and slow. I know he loves this kind of kisses and I certainly do too. I smiled and pulled away very slowly. He opend his eyes and looked hurt.

"What is wrong princes?" I asked smiling.

"Well I will tell you," he looked me straight in the eye. "I was just kissing this very handsome bloke when he pulled away and stopped and broke the kiss." He lifted his hand to my cheek. pulling me closer. His lips where inches away when... he licked my nose.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?!?!" I screamed in shock.

"You stopped so I stopped, I thought it was fair." He jumped off my lap and walked towards the portrait.

"What are you gonna do?" I asked. He turned around. "Going to the library." He said and walked away.

I wanted to follow him but decided it was better if I didn't. I took my stuff and began to draw again.

*Around 2 hours later*

I was still drawing when Seamus came back. I looked up and the first thing I saw were his eyes, a lot closer than I thought they would be.

"H-h-hello." I stumbeld. Once again Seamus took my stuff away and took the place on my lap. As soon as he sat down his hands were around my neck pulling me closer till our lips were sealed again. This time it was a hard, fast and needy kiss. I pulled away breathless.

"Why are you hurting me?" It really hurted. "Seamus, this is not a fight."

He looked at me in shock. "I didn't mean to hurt you, I just missed you and thought you would follow me to the library. I actually hoped you would, but you didn't."

"I know but as I told you, I was kind of busy." He looked at my pencils and sketchbook. Then he grabbed my hands and moved them to his hips, I understood what he wanted and moved my arms around him. I stood up and he followed, his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck, clinging to me. I walked towards our domitory, leaving my stuff behind but I knew people wouldn't take it because everybody knew it was mine. And they weren't stupid enough to take it. I walked up the stairs, carrying him. (we had done this so many times it was weird if I had to walk alone.) Seamus was attaking my neck with his mouth leaving bruises which wouldn't go away anytime soon.

We reached the dormitory and I opend the door, I walked towards my bed and let Seamus go. He fell on the bed and I went on top of him. He attacked my lips again and I moved with him. This was normal, we had done this before, what wasn't normal was that Seamus was tucking at my shirt but it felt good so I let him. His hands were under my shirt on my back. I wanted more and I knew he wanted it too.