Chapter Two: 'Stop Looking at Her You Rats!'

YAY!! CH TWO! R U READY!!!!

-----------------------------

Today is going to be an ordinary day, pay attention in class and get good grades. Great. Today is already going to be hard.

I got dressed, did my long brown hair and everything a girl needs to get ready.

As I take a quick glance at the time, I realize I'm already going to be late. I've got to rush!

Sprinting to school I get out if breath and stop sprinting. if I'm going to be late I've got to have a positive mood

As I arrive at school, all eyes are on me. I search around looking for Luella looking like a loon.

I finally found Luella.

"Why is everyone starring at me? Is it because I'm late?"

"Really Kal? You don't know why everyone is looking at you when YOU posted a pic, nearly naked to Instagram?"

Luella says annoyed yet worried.

"What the hell are you talking about? I have NEVER used Instagram in AGES! Show me what you mean"

Luella pulls out her phone from her back pocket of her blue ripped jeans on shows me the horrifying picture.

"WHAT!?" I exclaim.

"Someone has hacked me! Plus, I that's not even me!"

'BEEP BEEP'

I was surprised by my phone, yet agin. I pick it out of my bag and take a peek.

STRANGER: Wow. What a Sexy bod ;) -Unknown

"Umm, that 'Dude' texted me again Lu. WHAT DO I DO!!" I yell/ whisper to her.

" We need to tell the squad."

BRIIIIIIIINNNGGGGG

The bell rang and we head to class, eyes still staring at us.

"STOP LOOKING AT HER YOU RATS!!"

Luella shouts.

"Luu! You're embarrassing us!"

"Hey Kal, I'm a woman of my own mind"

------------ A T L U N C H -------------

My squad, Bethany Smith, Luella Cece, Daniel Deverill and I, Kalel O' Brien sit at the ' loser table ' aka our table and Lu and I tell them about the 'Unknown Dude.'

"Urmm.. you should tell the principal.."

Said Beth.

"Girl! You need to up your game, build yo confidence and tell him to back the F off!"

Said Daniel.

Oh, did I mention he is gay? Well yeah, he's gay.

"And what about the picture on Instagram?"

Added Bethany.

"But guys! it's only been two messages so far, he'll stop. The first was no harm done as Luella says, and the second was just a compliment.. I guess.. still, no harm done! And for the picture, it's another day for investigating."

I say confidently so they stop talking about it. But on the inside, I'm actually really frickin worried and scared.

"Fine Kal, but if anything happens, let us know, we are here for you, we are you friends."

Says Beth.

"We are your top squad."

Added Daniel.

I guess the positivity today didn't go as planned.

Luella hasn't said anything since we sat Down. She probably starring at the schools biggest bad boy,Adam, who plays pranks on the 'losers' aka us. He mainly pulls pranks on me, he just recently came back from military school. He hasn't pulled a prank on me for 3 years since he's been in military school, now it's going to be a prankfest. I just don't get why she likes him so much?

END OF CHAPTER TWO!
-----------------------------------

Aaaahhhhh! Second chapter! yay! I hope you guys enjoyed!

QOTD:

Q:
Who do you like better,
Kalel, Luella, Bethany or Daniel?

Leave your answer in the comments!

Thanks for reading!

Bye!

-Katie

-------C A S T (for now)-----

Kalel: Shay Mitchell

Luella: Elizabeth Gillies

Bethany: Amanda Bynes

Daniel: ???

Adam: Matt Lanter