Chapter Three: Right there, hes right there

Once again, I apologize for my lack of spelling and grammar, I do not proofread..

Chapter Three: right there, hes right there

I walk to school as the cool, crisp fall air blowing my hair around looking like those models with fans in their faces. As I reach closer to school, I get more nervous then I've ever been before, all because of Adam. Adam. Yeah, the guy who always plays pranks on me, makes me cry, and sometimes break some bones. Oh what a boy he is. Two years ago, I had the greatest joy when he left for military school, thinking if never see him again, I had thought wrong, now he's back, to ruin my life once agin. It's going to be a long journey.

"Hey Lu.. uh ehum..."

I was going to ask her why she was all lookie lookie on Adam, but soon realized that she'd go all out and make a big scene.

"..Uhh... what did you do yyesterday?"

I stutter.

"Umm, Kal? Are you alright? Is it because if Adam? I mean he could've changed since the military school thing. There's no need to be afraid.. of ... hiimm..."

I look into Luella's eyes as she says that then runs the other way. As I am, always confused, this time, I was very very confused, she's never like this. She is the brave soldier that doesn't give sh1t about others or gets awkward around who she likes. I turn around in confusion, to only see one person.

Adam.

His smug smirk on his face leaves me speechless, I close my eyes, ready for him to start his prank, or even humiliate me.

Nothing.

I stand there like an idiot for 2 minutes with my eyes closed, so I finally opened them to still see the same ol' smirk on his face.

Right there, hes right there.

"There's nothing to be scared about Kallie, only be happy that I'm back!"

Shocked he didn't do anything bad to me. my mouth went wide open.

Standing there for quite some time, eyes on the drama that Adam always seems to have, god saved me by the bell.

•BBBRRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNGGGG•

Everyone walking to their classes, even aAdam, while I, still standing there shocked, someone touches my shoulder.

"Hey Kalel, sorry I left you there and not listening to my own adobe uehh, hehe.. something about that guy, something has changed and I don't know why."

She says that as she looks down and rubs her neck in embarrassment.

"It's alright Luella, I know you like him."

I give her a sly smirk.

"UHH NO I DO--"

I place my finger on her lips to make her stop yapping.

"I know how you feel Lu, I still admire Ryan, even though he's Adams brother. I get nervous aswell."

I extend my arm to touch her shoulder to know thy I care about her.

"Thanks Kal, now let's get to class.

***

In the middle of class, I recieve a message. Without thinking I look at it.

STRANGER: "you're an awkward little cutie in the halls( Winkie face emoji)"

Confusion on my face, the bell rings for lunch and I tell the squad, about the next, new text

------------------------

I'd y'all enjoy this chapter?

If so, comment and place my story in your account library!!

Thanks for reading !

#Kadam

-Katie

(xoPrincessWifixo)