13|MY BFB|

I walked around in circles for a little and got some anger out if me by playing volleyball with some boys.
        "Hey cutie,another game?" The one boy Nick asked.
        I looked over at Luke and he crossed his arm. "Sure!" I said grabbing the ball
      "My serve!" I yelled. I hit it in the air and it went over the net.
         Nick ran over and hugged me when I got us a point. "Wow,cute and a beast at volleyball!" He said winking at me. I looked over at Luke. He shook his head and sat down. Well its not my fault. He can flirt with other girls but I can't play volleyball with other boys?
         "Hey I have to go." Nick grabbed my hand. "No,let's go walk around town for alittle ....please?" He asked. I took his hand and pulled him off the beach.
         He grabbed his skateboard and pulled me onto it. "Oh no,I don't know how to-"
       "Don't worry, I've got you!" He grabbed my hand and moved along with me
         After about 35 minutes if this I did it all by myself! He smiled and picked me up and sat em on the ground
        "Hey are you busy tom.?" He aksed skating down and back. I thought for a second.
       "I dint think so.... But I am not sure " he shook his head and handed me a piece of paper
       "Well call me when you do know!" He said taking my hand
         He took me back to the hotel and walked me to my room. "Okay,cutie. ..I have to go,promise you will text or call me tomorrow?" He asked holding out a pinkey.
       I laughed,"promise! " he chuckled and walked away. I look over and Luke is standing there. He rolled his eyes and looked at me.
         I opened my door and went inside. I went to shut the door but Luke out his foot in its way
       "Go away Luke!" I yelled.
     He walked in, slammed the door and locked it
       "What's your problem?" He asked.
     "Nothing.
    " okay,why are you getting all Close
with boys you have never met before? "
      I laughed, "why do you care,its not like you like me! Your not my dad...so stop acting like it;" I yelled
     He stood there,"well,I don't want you to get hurt!" He yelled back.
         "Then if you can ask me that....who was that girl you were talking to?" I aksed raising an eyebrow
      He shook his head,"I don't know. " he looked down at the floor.  
      "Exactly.... Get out before I end up killing you;" I yelled.
       He rolled his eyes and walked out if my room. I heard his room door slam shut...hard, and him groan. I locked my door and layed down on my bed. "What the hell,did I do to him?" "Why does he act this way? " god he makes me so....angry!" I said,my face in a pillow. I lift my face and the pillow was wet. "Do...do I like him?"