John Smith ( anyone ?! ) ( Leo valdez )

Hey midgets of wattpadia The_Loric_Demiwizard  here and if any body recognizes the name John smith ( Not the disney charcter, the one from lorien legacies  )then you are awesome . (He is going to be a jerk in this story but I wanted to use the name )
Well , anyways on with the chappie !!!

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*
John p.o.v

Hello everyone,  my name is a John smith but you should know that after all I am the king of  Manhattan high . I walked into school and I sw scrawny Valdez sitting by his locker tinkering with something . You see we , me and my gang , like to pick on Valdez he's scrawny and a class clown , and my girlfriend dumped me for him and he had the nerve to say NO !!!!.

So anyways , I walked up to him and for some reason he looked happy today though I had no idea why I decided I was going g to ruin it for him...

Leo Valdez p.o.v.

Hey what's sup ladies this is leo the flaming Valdez here and I was really happy because the 7 was going to come pick me up to go to a meeting on Olympus and they were bringing Calypso .

Anyways I walked into history to get ready for an extremely boring day , but before I walked in John my personal bully , walked up and said " hey Valdez  !!  , you know my girlfriend dumped me for you and you had the nerve to say no , so WHY !!!!!! I mean she's smokin hot !!!! "

I just grinned at him and said " if you would wish to find out stand outside after school and you'll see "

Time skip of epicness  

I was waiting for calypso to pick me up and there was a decent sized crowed standing outside .Looks like John told the school that I had a surprise waiting after school . Caly's car pulled into the parking lot and I was bursting with excitement ! She got out and all the boys stared at her especially John . I just decided to show them that Leo the flaming Valdez got all the ladies .

I ran up to her and kissed her and all the boys sighed , but apparently John didn't understand because he walked up to her and started to flirt with her . She just punched him in the face and looked at me , I decided I was going to reveal myself and my awesomeness . I walked well maybe strutted to the middle of the parking lot and Caly rolled her eyes . I said " You guys may know me as Leo Valdez the sarcastic scrawny kid who always gets picked on but that's not even half of who I am , I am Leo the Flaming Valdez son of Hesphastus , one of the seven , freer of Calyspo who is standing right next to me  ( insert Leo's other titles )  

John looked really mad and everybody else just stood there shocked , I hopped into Caly's car and she drove away and I nerves looked back . 

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Hey midgets , sorry for taking so long to update I was on vacation . But anyways this chapter has come to an end and until next time ..........

Eat some dam French fries 

Eat at monster donuts

Jump of Olympus 

Recite poetry with Apollo 

Find nemo ( I don't know ) 

Shadow travel to China by accident

And that's all folks