Mrs. Brin (Stolls)

Mrs. Brin P.O.V

"STOLLS!" I yelled in anger at the pair of brothers who were now running down the halls incredibly quickly, laughing their heads off.

Let me explain. I'm Mrs. Brin, the principal of North City High, and I was not having a good day. The Stoll brothers were an infamous pair of pratical jokers who unfortunately attended this school, and they had just set up a slip'n'slide in the school hallway.

Water was everywhere. There wasn't a single thing in the school that wasn't wet and it was all the Stolls fault.

Giving up on my chase of the Stolls I decided to go to my office, I will catch them later.

Travis P.O.V

"THAT WAS EPIC!" Conner and I screamed at the same time.

"Jinx! Double Jinx! Triple Jinx! Knock on wood!" I got Conner on that one, he now owes me a soda, that  he will never give me.

We made it to mathclass, the worst class of the day, and prepared to listen to 45 minutes of endless blabbing from the teacher.

"If you have 2x blah blah blah." Yep just an average day in math.

Then, came the announcement.

"Conner and Travis Stoll would you please come down to the principles office. Thank You." That was not a good sighn, I knew for a fact that the principal hated us.

The whole class was staring at us as we got up as slowly as possible an began to make our way to the office. I normally don't care about detentions but Katie said she was going to kill me. She said that if I got one more detention, which she had to pick me and Conner up from, she would kill me.

"Your dead meat." Conner said, also remembering Katies promise.

"Maybe she forgot?"

"Yeah right."

I opened the door to the principles office where Mrs. Brin was looking at us like we were shark bait.

Conner P.O.V

"Hello Boys, how lovely to see you here again." Mrs. Brin said.

"Yes how lovely." I mumbled, thankfully she didn't hear me.

"I see you set up a lovely slip'n'slide in the hallway."

"Yup! Wonderful prank right?".

"How about no."

'Shoot. She didn't buy it' I thought.

"Detention. For a week. Now get out of my face." She said.

"I'd be delighted." Travis said.

"Was that sarcasm?"

'A little help here Dad' I thought

All of a sudden Katie burst into the principles office, perfect timing.

"You two. I don't care about the detention, right now, there's an attack at camp and you need to get your butts over there."

"Who are you to give them permission to leave" Mrs. Brin drawled.

"Katie Gardener. Daughter of Demeter, Hero of the Titan and Giant wars.  " Katie said giving the shortend version of her title.

Mrs. Brin gasped in shock, I decided to make that more shock.

"Travis and Conner Stoll. Sons of Hermes. Heros of the Titan and giant wars. Counselers of cabin 11." Conner and I said taking turns.

Before she could even react we all jumped out the open window of her office, we have a camp to save. Although I still wonder about that detention.

%%%%%%%

Hola! Another chapter ( and they'll just keep coming )

Hopefully I'll update tomarrow!

Till then ( man these are getting hard to write )

$ Eat blue

$ Save a Panda pillow pet

$ Lose your memory ( hopefully you don't )

$ Bring Caly back from the island (can't spell it )

Byee