Chapter 10.

Friday afternoon.

"Shame your busy tonight. Wanted to hang out" Dylan sighed as they walked down the stairs. "Yeah I know. Dinner, not a strong point for me. Hey, maybe we can do it tomorrow?" Keeva smiled at Dylan. "I'll hold you to that!" Dylan grinned as they walked to the main doors and waited for Ruby.

"You can start taking my butt home on Monday. My mom is on her way today" Keeva nodded. "Cool, we can pick you up in the morning too?" Dylan offered. "Yeah thanks! That'd be cool" Keeva smiled at her.

"Hey! So I'm free tomorrow!" Ruby shouted over to them, making the girls turn. Walking with weird Will beside her. "Um, what does he want?" Dylan folded her arms. "This peasant wont leave alone!" Ruby sighed, and rolled her eyes as she stopped in front of the girls with a smiling Will beside her. "I'm in her computer class" Will nodded.

"Okay, so you brought her back to us. Leave now" Dylan sighed. "Dylan..." Keeva spoke a little sternly. "Yeah, I'm also not a dog!" Ruby smiled, as she fixed her bag on her shoulder. "I didnt mean it like that babe" Dylan told Ruby. "Are you having your girlfriend week?" Will then asked. "What makes you think that?" Dylan asked with a smirk. "Well...you pushed me away the other day" He shook his head with a smile.

"Oh yeah, coz your so oh so resistible." Dylan mocked. "Um..." Keeva looked at Dylan. "Also, thank you Keeva for backing me up. Beautiful, and kind" Will smiled. Keeva blushed, as she looked down at her feet. "Leave our girl alone. Stop trying to suck up to her" Dylan narrowed her eyes at Will. "Are we going out tomorrow?" Will then asked. "Haa, no!" Dylan shook her head. "...and why not? I can get the guys together? We can all hang out. Get to know...each other" He smiled nicely at Keeva.

"Thanks, but we don't want to apart of your sexual experience ring, and tales of endless nights" Dylan told him. "We're all grown ups here, Dyl...come onnn" Will egged on. "No, we're having a girls day tomorrow" Ruby smiled. "Ooh, girls day" He smirked, as he looked at Dylan. "You'll like that" He winked. "Ugh, get lost you pig!" Dylan giggled, as she slapped his arm. "I'm just saying!" He defended himself.

"You dont seem like a ' Ooh mani-pedi type of girl ' " Will mocked a little. "I like getting my nails done! I'm after new black ones" She smiled. "Ooh, go for almond ones. They look real nice, and I may get them!" Keeva turned to her. "I might do that" Dylan grinned at her. "Got you under her wing already?" Will joked, as he looked directly at Keeva. "Ugh come on!" Ruby sighed, shaking her head as she walked in front of the girls to the front doors.

Following her, the girls looked at each other and smiled. "Hey come on! Dylan you owe me!" He told her, behind them. "I owe you dust, Beckett!" She snapped at him before giggling. "Thats your surname?" Keeva asked, as he walked beside her. "Yeah, want it on a certificate?" He asked, nudging her making her laugh a little. "...I thought you werent friends?" Keeva asked the girls. "They wish that!" Will grinned. "We are not!" Dylan told her.

Pouting slightly, he then slipped an arm over Keeva shoulders as they stopped at Dylan's car. "So, are we on tomorrow?" Will asked again. Keeva looked at the two girls in front of her frowning at Will. "Please remove your arm from Keeva." Ruby then scoffed. "How bout it Keeva? Wanna hang out?" He then looked down at her. Looking up, she looked right at him. "Um..." She blushed.

She didnt know what to say.

"Ugh! Just give her your number and move along!" Dylan told him. "Dylan!" Keeva told her off. "What? Its obvious..." She then smiled. "No...seriously. I have to go" Keeva shook her head. "To dinner. She needs an appetite, and she wont with you around" Dylan told him. "With a boy? You cheating on me already?" He pouted as he cupped her shoulder with his hand. "No!" Keeva laughed nervously. "Here...we'll give her your number okay!?" Dylan took Keeva arm and pulled her from Will's grip.

"You have his number? Thought you werent friends...?" Keeva asked a little confused. "We're not." Dylan repeated smiling. "Fine, I trust you D. Call me?" Will then asked Keeva, with hope in his eyes. "If...i'm not busy" She told him. "Ahh thank you" He then grinned and put his arms around her. Laughing a little Keeva patted his back. He was taller than her. Looking behind him, Keeva noticed four boys. Four boys, including Luke.

She quickly left his grip before turning to the girls. "I'll talk later..." She told them. "Bye Keeva!" Will waved. "You stupid ass!" Dylan sighed shaking her head. "Your just jealous your on your girl week!" He wrapped an arm around her. "Piss off! Will people stop saying that?!" She asked, as Ruby smirked. "Yeah, keep your voice down" Ruby told him as she noticed the four boys walking towards them. "My lips...are sealed. Like your thighs Rubes" He smirked.

"Oh, fuck you!" Ruby hissed, making Will chuckle. "I'm joking...Dylan will help there tonight" He nudged Dylan. "Okay, leave! Now! Before I kick you where it hurts!" Dylan pushed him away from her. "And...I dont mean your dick. You dont have one" She grinned as she unlocked her car. "Ooh, shots fired. I like feisty Dylan" He winked.

Keeva got into her mom's car and smiled. "Hello!" Her mom smiled back. "Hi." Keeva nodded, dropping her bag at her feet. Her mom drove out into the road, and headed home. "Whos the cute boy, with his arm around you?" Her mom then asked hiding a smile. "Cute boy? Mom, please no" Keeva laughed. "What? He is." Her mom told her. "No..no one. Just a slight friend of the girls" She told her mom nodding.

"Hm...okay" Her mom smirked as she continued talking. "Prepping up an appetite?" Her mom asked. "Not really..." Keeva admitted. "Oh, it'll be fine! Dont worry" Her mom patted her knee. "Have you met me mom? I'm physically anti-social, cannot eat in public and not good at conversation. How is this night going to be fine?" Keeva asked. "That was old Keeva...this new Keeva. Confident!" Her mom exclaimed. "Mom..." She sighed.

"Yes! Take some wise words from your idol!" Her mom told her. "Who...?" Keeva asked, a little confused. "That girl singer...Demi Lovato" Her mom nodded. "Oh" Keeva laughed. "Yeah true" She nodded. "I have two idols" She told her mom. "Yes, well you havent dyed your hair yet and got tattoos, so follow this one first" Her mom laughed. Keeva laughed with her, as she sighed. "You like Halsey, dont lie" Keeva leaned forward and put on her mix CD she'd made full of her favorite songs.

-

6pm.

"You still not chosen what your wearing?" Her mom disturbed her as she walked into her room with a smile on her face. Turning, in shorts and a shirt she sighed at her mom. "Are these people like...preppy?" She asked. "No...I dont think so sweetie. When I met Liz, she was wearing jeans and flip flops" Her mom giggled. "Well, its between jeans and a shirt or..." "Shirt and jeans" Her mom nodded and smiled.

"I dont own dresses" Keeva smiled, turning to her new closet. "You did. I dont know how many I got you" Her mom put a hand on her shoulder. "I dont want to wear a dress mom..." Keeva shook her head. "Okay look...im wearing trousers and a shirt. Why dont you wear your jeans, and a shirt too" Her mom nodded. "Just not...anything explicit" Her mom added in.

"Parental guidance tonight?" Keeva smirked. "Pick something appropriate." Her mom whispered before chuckling and leaving her room. Keeva sighed, and picked out a new pair of jeans with a rip in the knee and a picking between a shirt with ' attempting to care '  on it or a black top with a sailor look to it around the neck and a heart at the bottom corner.

Be appropriate. Keeva took the black sailor shirt, and quickly got changed. Putting on her converse, she brushed her already straight hair and bangs before checking her makeup. She touched it up, her winged liner. Looking at her lipstick on her vanity desk, she sighed before picking up a clear gloss. More like lip balm before putting it on.

"Sweetie, you ready?" Her mom asked as she stood in the doorway. Looking at her mom Keeva smiled and nodded. "As ready as I'll ever be" She nodded. "We're both going for dinner honey...not your first day back at school" Her mom smiled. "I wont need a jacket right?" Keeva asked, putting her phone into her back pocket. "No, we wont." Her mom nodded, as Keeva walked to the door, then closed it.

"Just next door...not as if I'll see anyone I know" She sighed, before looping arms with her mom.