Chapter 11.

"Hello!" A woman with blonde hair, and nicely dressed opened the front door to Keeva and her mom, with a wide smile on her face.

"Hello, Liz" Keeva's mom hugged her. "Come on in, dinner will be ready soon!" Her accent spoke, as Keeva and her mom walked into the house. Large, decorated nice and plain yet sophisticated. Keeva looked around, before a man walked out a room with a smile. "Hi, Andy." Keeva's mom smiled. "Hello again, Ella" He smiled, and shook hands with Keeva's mom.

"Keeva...this is Liz, and Andy our neighbours" Keeva's mom laughed quietly. "Hello, nice to meet you" Keeva held out her hand. "Oh lovely to meet you honey" Liz told her, before taking her in for a hug. "Oh, uh you too!" Keeva smiled as she hugged her back. "Hello Keeva. Nice to meet you" The man shook her hand tightly, yet politely.

"Well...come into the living room, we have prepared drinks. Alcohol, and non alcohol" Liz smiled as they walked into a nice large room. "Ice tea, wine, soda or even water" Liz offered. "I'll have a glass of wine please. So far I know of, I'm work free tomorrow" Keeva's mom giggled. Keeva nodded, then looked at Liz. "Is the tea alcohol free?" Keeva asked, and Liz nodded. "I'll have that please" Keeva told her. "Here you go!" Liz handed them glasses, before sitting down.

"So, Keeva we were chatting with your mom earlier. How are you enjoying Sydney?" Liz asked her. "Um...still getting used to it, but its lovely. A really beautiful place, of what I've seen so far" Keeva nodded. "Which is the journey to and from school" Keeva's mom joked making Liz giggle. "You should take a road trip out, or even go to the beach. It's lovely" Liz told Keeva. "I'll do that" Keeva nodded before sipping on the thin straw sticking out of her iced filled glass.

"Yeah, your always welcome over for dinner too. Barbecues, and the full party" Andy smiled. "Oh well thank you, and returned with you all. Except, I never did the barbe...Peter did." Keeva's mom smiled, referring to her dad. Keeva stopped sipping as she sighed quietly. "We can always help" Liz smiled. "How is school?" She then asked Keeva. "Oh, yeah its fine..." Keeva nodded. "She's met some nice girls..." Her mom egged on.

"Yeah...I'm surprised, I've even made friends so quickly." Keeva admitted. "Oh lovely people at that school. Here in general" Liz nodded. "Yeah, whats they're names again? Ruby and...?" Keeva's mom asked. "Dylan. Ruby and Dylan" Keeva nodded. "Copeland? Ruby Copeland, yes we know her parents, sweet girl" Liz nodded. "Yeah, I havent met them yet but they sound like it" Keeva's mom patted her shoulder.

"Yeah, Dylan too." Keeva, looked down at her glass and played with some ice with her straw.

The parents, and Keeva had been in the living room for nearly half an hour talking. Keeva's glass was half finished, as all she could so was sip on it. Music started up, muffled yet a little louder than next door and Keeva sat up a little. Liz groaned as she rolled her eyes. "I told him to keep it quiet tonight" She sighed shaking her head. "Leave him hun..." Andy chuckled.

"Teenage boys, drive you crazy at times" Liz laughed. Keeva got a funny feeling in her stomach as she heard the familiar voice sing. Biting on the inside of her lip, Keeva anxiously sat. "Keeva honey, why dont you go down and see them..." Liz asked.

Them?! I thought one son stayed at home!

"Um..." She began. "They're friendly I promise. Insisted friends came over before dinner, they'll be leaving soon." Liz told her.

Phew...wait what? Still more than one person?!

"Yeah, why dont you? This adult talk, cant be very entertaining..." Her mom smiled at her. "I listen to all your stories mom..." Keeva told her mom, mentally telling her she didnt want to go. "We'll call you both for dinner" Liz smiled. "Just down in the basement, or the den. Shall I say, out the door down the hall and the door before the kitchen." Liz smiled, as she held a glass.