chapter 7

(Name) sat on the floor of a bathroom stall, knees pulled up tightly to her chest. She blinked, trying to keep the salty liquid from falling down her cheeks. She buried her face in her knees, shaking. She couldn't take it. All the rumors, glares, pointing fingers, and worst of all, the accusing stare from Oikawa. Iwaizumi tried to comfort the girl, but she still felt sorrowful.

She need to see Kageyama. He was her only comfort from this whole disaster. She had to call him. She was lucky she thought to give the boy her number. (Name) reached into her pocket. Frantically, she emptied her pockets. Her phone wasn't there..

Oikawa looked at the (Favorite Color) cellphone in his hand. (Name) had dropped it, and he had been meaning to return it. But there wasn't the right chance to do so. After all, their classes were slightly far and they were in different years. Suddenly, the phone vibrated and Oikawa's curiosity got the best of him. He flipped it open.

To: (Name) the Awesome (=ω)
From: Kageyama-chaaann (ω)
Hey, you wanna meet at volleyball practice..? (ㄱ _ㄱ)

Oikawa clenched his fists in annoyance, scowling as he tightly clutched the phone. He stopped. Why was he getting so worked up? He already had a girlfriend. He shook his head and put the device away, determined to return it today.

(Name) was distraught, trying to think where she last saw her phone. Her mind was blank, and she sighed in defeat. Everything was in her phone. Pictures, photos, contacts, everything. It was almost the end of the school day, so (Name) picked up her bag and snuck out.

The bell chimed, signaling the end. Crowds of students were rushing to get out, clogging up the exits. (Name) sighed and trudged outside.

"(Name)-chan!! Wait up!" A male voice called out her name. The female sluggishly turned around to see Oikawa waving a (Color) cellphone in the air. Her heart leapt as she grinned.

"Thanks, Oikawa! You're the best!" She grabbed her phone and stuffed it securely in her pocket. Oikawa's heart fluttered at the sight of her innocent and joyful smile. He inwardly slapped himself. You already have a girlfriend, he reminded himself.

(Name) bid him a farewell and skipped away. She stopped and check her phone. Has someone been checking my messages? There's a new message but there isn't a notification..

She opened the message and quickly responded.

To: Kageyama-chaaann (ω)
From: (Name) the Awesome (=ω)
Yup. I'll be right there!! Walk me home?

(Name) happily jogged to Karasuno High, and opened the gym doors. She slipped in, with a small greeting to the coach, Takeda-sensei and Kiyoko. She watched the volleyball practice, listening to the sound of squeaking shoes and the ball hitting skin.

Then, as if the ball appeared out of thin air, was heading straight toward the female. The (Hair Color) haired girl panicked, closed her eyes, and hit the ball away.

sMACK!!

She slowly opened her eyes, and to her horror, Kageyama was lying on the floor, with a bleeding nose. And a red mark.

"That's gonna leave a mark!" Hinata chirped. (Name) ran over to Kageyama and kneeled down on her knees.

"Holy crap, I'm so sorry Kageyama!! Want me to help you to the nurse's office?" (Name) grabbed his arm and (with a surprising amount of strength) pulled him up.

"No, wait, I'm fine—" Kageyama was cut off with a protest.

"Nope! It's my fault your nose is bleeding! Lead the way!" (Name) demanded. Kageyama sighed and dragged her to the infirmary.

(Name) leaned in and dabbed his nose with some tissues. "Hey, I think the bleeding stopped." She smiled and patted his cheek.

"Does you face hurt anywhere?" She asked, tilting her head slightly to the side. She was genuinely concerned, faintly noticing the light blush on the boy's cheeks. He shrugged.

"I guess it kinda hurts where the ball he me," he pointed to the red mark on his nose. (Name) smiled and softly kissed the top of his nose.

"Hehe, does it feel better now?" She giggled and held his hand. He looked down as he flushed, too embarrassed to look at the chuckling girl.

"So, are you gonna walk me home?"

"Baka, it's getting dark. Of course I will," he quickly kissed her cheek. (Name) looked at him in surprise, not expecting the sudden act of affection. She hugged him, nuzzling her head against his chest.
°•°•°•°•°
So yeah, some Kageyama fluff. What did you expect? 0w0 I mean, Oikawa is gonna be jelly and who can't resist Kageyama?? So it's like a love triangle?? Idk tell me what you want! This was a long one, 792 words!