Chapter One: As Girly As It Is

A/N: OKAY THAT FAN ART IS SO ADORABLE LIKE AW. Anywayyyyy I just wanted to say that only every so often will there be a journal entry chapter, and this just so happens to be one to kick it off. Don't worry, it's not all journal (or diary, c'mon, Dean, it's totally a diary) so there will be chapters where Dean forgets about the journal completely (He's probably got something else in mind ;)))) ) and doesn't write in it for a while, and this story will definitely NOT all be in the journal perspective. Now that we have that out of the way, without further ado, let's begin the first chapter!

Dean shook his head in disbelief. (A/N: great way to start the story lmao) He glared at his therapist, Pamela, and produced a growl that almost sounded animal-like.

"No. Nuh uh. There is no way that I'm writing in some... Some girly diary."

Pamela only groaned at how difficult he was being. "Dean, as 'girly' as it is, research says this relieves the stress and the pressure of wanting to cut."

Sam sat in a chair nearby, focusing on reading the Oxford Dictionary. He must have been listening in, because he turned his head to Dean and shot him his best puppy eyes. "Dean, please. You know I worry about you. Dad even worries about you."

"Bullshit. He drinks until he's barely half-assed to give a shit about me." Dean rolled his eyes and glared at the ground, pouting his lip. He pointed his gaze to his dirt-speckled work boots. Slowly, he lifted his head up to face Sam when he grunted in annoyance.

Sam, despite the look Dean gave him, continued on. "Dean." It was strained. He could barely look his brother in the eye. By now, Dean knew that if he looked, he would cave in. He could never say no to little Sammy.

"Fine. I'll write in the stupid book. But it's a journal. Not a diary."

Sam snorted. "Whatever you say, jerk."