Chapter 52

Sabrina

2 months later.

As soon as we got home from our trip I got right to working on this book deal. I'm so ready to get this started I know everybody is going to love it.

Chris and I are in New York.

I have a few meetings with some people about getting this book deal and a couple radio interviews.

Chyna is also in New York and she decided that she wants to sit down and have lunch.

We normally talk everyday but ever since I took a picture with Kylie she's been feeling some type of way.

Yes I know Chyna can be messy and stir up drama but trust me! I'm not the bitch you wanna go toe to toe with.

I pulled up to the restaurant she asked me to meet her at and got out the truck.

I don't know who has the worst paps, LA or New York! They're always up in your damn face.

Thankfully Chris keeps me with a bodyguard to push through the crowd.

I walked inside and she was sitting down in the back.

Sabrina: hello

Chyna: hey....you didn't need bodyguards lol.

Sabrina: they're not for you because I know you ain't stupid....so wassup?

She sucked her teeth.

Chyna: so how was your trip?

Sabrina: amazing and very much needed.

Chyna: so I hear you're Mrs. Brown again

Sabrina: yes I am

Chyna: was Kylie there?

I laughed. This bitch is so childish.

Sabrina: nope she couldn't make it she had to get back to LA but she sent us these expensive dishes, she's so sweet

Chyna: I thought the same thing until she fucked my baby daddy

Sabrina: Chyna Ima really need you to do me a favor and move on! It happened so long ago!

Chyna: Sabrina you don't know what it feels like to have the man you cared so much about snatched from up under you by someone you thought you could trust! That shit hurts

Sabrina: no I've never had a friend take my man but I know what it feels like to have your heart kicked around like it ain't shit! Chyna it's okay to be hurt but you're supposed to bounce back 10 times stronger. Especially because of how long it's been!

Chyna: it ain't that easy especially when he fills my head up with a bunch of bullshit! He runs back and forth from me to her. One day he wants to be a family the next he doesn't want anything to do with me.

Sabrina; well I'm most definitely not the person to tell you to leave somebody alone, shit I've married the same man 3 times. What happened to Rob?

Chyna: I really care about him and I want to help him but everybody knows with Michael is where I belong

Sabrina: why are you wasting Robs time then? You should've left him alone. I'm starting to believe that you only used him for revenge.