Part 9

We walked into the hospital, I walked straight up to the front desk, I asked a lady about 28 where my mother was, she completely ignored my question.

"Hello?" I said.

"What do you need." She asked annoyed.

"I want to know where my mother is." I asked

"I don't know, why don't you go find her." She said

"Um, listen her Bitch, I want to know where my fucking mom is, your lucky I don't call your boss." I said very irritated.

"Fine, what's your mom's name?" she said still slightly irritated.

"Dianna Hart." I said.

"She on the forth floor, eleventh room." she said.

"Thanks." I muttered

Maci was on my hip because there where too many people in the lobby, once we made it to the fourth floor, the elevator let a ding we headed to room eleven, once we made it there we walked in and, I saw my mom laying there with tubs sticking out of her, Maci went and sat in a chair, I sat in a chair next to my mom.

I picked up her hand, and started to talk, "Its all my fault mom, maybe if I didn't fight you would be okay but your not its all my fault, I'm so sorry I wish it was different, I wish I was the one laying on the bed, please be okay, I don't know what I would do with out you, I love you I will come to you wedding I promise."