Chapter 8

Xander's POV*

My wolf has been making me look for his mate the whole night, as for I, I didn't really care if we did find her or not but she was beautiful I had to admit that.

Anyways, Ashton has been whining and saying it was all his fault that his mate got away and now he can't even find her.

I've been trying to tell him that's it's not his fault but he doesn't listen to me.

We were currently deep in the forest trying to follow her scent when we stopped in front of a wall full of vines.

My head lowered down and sniffed the ground that's when I saw a footprint in the dirt. It was leading to a bush

That's when I heard a heart beat and a quiet gasp echo in the air.

My ears perked up and I snapped my head up.

I heard a twig snap and I ran towards that direction.

I jumped over the bush and found a....bunny.

I sighed and shook my head.

I walked back the direction to the pack house.

No sign of Olivia.

My wolf was whining about not finding his mate.

I tuned Ashton out. Cause he was annoying me.

I went behind a tree and shifted into my human form and put on some shorts.

I walked in to the pack house and didn't bother saying anything to my pack and went to my bed room.

Alpha, we have found no trace of Olivia shall we keep going?

My best tracker William mind linked me.

My wolf was yelling in my head to keep going

No William, come home and rest, I'm sure she found her way home already.
We will start looking again in the morning.

Yes alpha.

I cut the mind link.

I looked over in the forest.

I don't know why but I feel different like something I have never felt in my life.

It's the bond getting stronger ever since we found our mate a year ago the bond was blossoming but since we lost her that night and now found her again the bond is gonna get stronger My wolf said to me.

Damn it, I never wanted any damn mate. So why do I have to have one if I don't want one.

I sighed and ran my hands through my hair.

I went to my bed and Olivia's scent hit me.

Her scent drove my wolf crazy, lavender with a mix of rain smell.

I got under the covers and closed my eyes.

I feel asleep dreaming about my worst nightmare.

In the morning.....

Olivia's POV*

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping and sunlight beaming through the vines.

I groaned and sat up. I rubbed my eyes to rid of the sleep.

I looked around and saw that I was still in the cave.

Ugh it's all that stupid alpha,Xander,Ashton what ever they call hims fault.

I should keep moving forward before they find me.