Chapter 37

Olivia's POV*

It was night time already and currently I'm at the balcony of Xander's bedroom, relishing in the cool breeze that was blowing.

Xander said that I start training tomorrow. He also said that tomorrow he is gonna train me but then he has to leave the next day for an emergency meeting, something about the alpha of white fang pack needing help because of many rogue attacks. And that he will be gone for 2 to 3 days the max. I really hope he will be okay while he will be over there.

I close my eyes, my mind feeling at ease. I still haven't talked to Madison and or Sofia. But I'll talk to them tomorrow.
It was barely 8 anyways but I already felt tired.

I heard the door open from behind me. I turn my heard around only to see Xander with his fists clenched at his sides.

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"Nothing, you don't need to worry about it" he closed his eyes as he took in a deep breath. He opened his eyes, his fists unclenching.

I walk up to him "baby tell me what's wrong? If you want this to work between us, you have to be honest with me." I place my hands on his chest.

He sighed as he moved over to the bed and sat down in the edge.

"Babe please" I walked over to him and stood in front of him.

He sat there quietly, as if he didn't know how to tell me what's wrong.

Meanwhile there was something in my brain that already knew the problem but I couldn't tell what it was. It was as if it was foggy in that section and I have to rack my brain to find it.

"There is a vampire on our territory, he keeps saying he wants to see to you. That he knows you and it makes me mad because he knows you. You belong to me and me only" he growled, his eyes flashing yellow.

Vampire. Of course that shouldn't surprise me right now. Who knows what else it out there.

But that striked something in me, like I knew who he was talking about but I couldn't place my finger on it.

I racked and racked my brain but nothing came up. I went through all the memories I have when I was here when it hit me.

Adrian.

Of course it was him. The person that messed my life up, the person who almost raped me, the person that made my life a living hell since I was 16.

An involuntary growl escaped from me.

"I know who it is"

Xander stood up.

"And I want to see him" my fists clenched, anger boiling inside me just at the mere thought of Adrian.

"Like hell your gonna see him, he is a vampire for goddess sake Olivia, do you know what they can even do! They can compel you to do anything they want, they feed on you like your just a blood bag to them. They toy around with you for fun. Who ever he was to you Olivia, he's no longer that person"

"Yes I know Xander, I know he's no longer that person to who he was before to me. I want to see him because I want to torture him, I want to see him suffer for what he did to me. He made my life a living hell since I was 16"