Chapter 5 - Oi Oi Oi

It was around five when filming was finished. It was so amazing. I can't believe I had just filmed something that was going to be on TV. I just couldn't believe it. Today we filmed the whole episode well not really the whole episode only the parts with me and a few others they filmed a lot yesterday which was cool. The next two days they just wanted us to do read-through of the next episode which I was looking forward to.

Since Quinn is from Australia I was told I needed to talk with an accent. Which I stuffed up a little bit but I don’t think many people noticed it, but they thought I should work with an accent coach just to make it seem more real. Australia accents were so amazing. I love the slang I get to say. I said words like "G'day" "Mate" "Barbie" but my favorite was "Oi". I think Australia loves that word because they have a song with that word in it 843098 times. Lucky me I got to sing it. It was a chant like thing and went.

"Aussie Aussie Aussie

Oi Oi Oi

Aussie Aussie Aussie

Oi Oi Oi

Aussie

Oi

Aussie

Oi

Aussie Aussie Aussie

Oi Oi Oi"

The cast invited me out for pizza; they do it all the time after filming. I had to ring my mom to see if it was okay and thankfully she said it was all good.

"Hey Miley you did great today" Karan said with his normal voice. I thought it was so cool how amazing his Indian accent was.

"Thank you Karan but you're an amazing actor too; also I think you're amazing at accents"

"Well thank you and I'm alright" He put on the Indian accent and we both broke out laughing. Once we arrived everyone sat down in booth. I went to go to the bathroom when The Best Song Ever by One Direction came on. Oh my I loved the boys and this song and without thinking I just started to sing and dance.

"SAID I HAD A DIRTY MOUTH, I GOT A DIRTY MOUTH" I screamed along with Peyton and Skai who got up to dance and sing with me. I guess they loved One Direction to. We kept singing and doing the dance moves from video. I hadn't realized but Cameron and Karan had been filming and laughing at us. By the time the song finished I didn't need to use the bathroom so the girls and I sat down laughing.

"You love 1D too?" Skai looked at me.

"I love those boys. I actually waited out the front of their hotel in Boston with some friends and we meet Harry." I smiled remembering back to that day. They all let their jaws drop in unison might I add.

"That is so cool" Debby added.

"He gave me his beanie as well" I reached in my pocket for my phone to show them the photos. Skai and Peyton looked like they were about to faint. I unlocked my phone and showed them the photos of Harry and I and Harry giving me his beanie. By the time the pizza came Skai and Peyton still had they're jaws wide open.

"Anyway enough of those British boys" Cameron broke the questions about them that Debby kept asking me. Cameron then pushed Skai's and Peyton's jaw back to their mouth. It wasn't until my second slice until we started to talk again. They all kept asking me questions, not about the boys but about Boston.

"So are you single?" Peyton questions while winking at me.

"Of course I am, the boys I knew in Boston well they aren't my type" I looked around and Cameron looked happy with my response.

"Okay enough questions about me" I let out "How about everyone here are you guys single?" I looked around to see some smiles.

"I'm single" Karan said

"I'm single" Cameron continued

"Well I have a boyfriend" Debby said smiling.

"I well don't have one yet but he's asking me out soon" Peyton said with an uneasy tone.

"And I'm married to Justin Bieber" Everyone looked at Skai and started to laugh. The rest of the night was like this lots of talking and lots and lots of laughing. By the end of the night I knew that I was going to have a lot of fun with these people.