Chapter 10 - In Cameron's selfies

MILEY'S POV

So good news is that Cameron asked me out on a date. After filming we talked for ages. Talked about us oh that feels good to say us hehe. We're official now well yeah official. He's my boyfriend. My boyfriend. Bad news is he said our date was a surprise but said it should be amazing and not to wear dressy clothes.

 I love surprises but I was so nervous about what I was going to wear. I wanted to look good for Camer... my boyfriend. I put on a short sleeve black shirt with a sleeveless blue flannel with my denim shorts and all black converses. By the time I was finished getting ready Cam texted me that he was outside.

"Okay bye family I'm going with Cameron now, see you later" Before I heard a reply I went out the front to find Cameron looking well wonderfully great.

"Wow, Miley you look beautiful" Cam said holding out a single red rose.

"You don't look bad either, thank you for the flower now can you tell me where were going?"

That's when I heard some guy

"Miley that's not possible sorry, oh by the way I'm Cameron's dad it's weird we haven't meet yet I'm usually on set but I've been busy these few weeks so nice to see you in person and not in Cameron's selfies" he showed his dad our selfies ?

"It's nice to meet you to" I said awkwardly. It was an easy 30 minute drive Cameron and I just sat in the back talking about well anything but us since he's dad was well listening.

"We're here" Cameron had opened my door for me to see the happiest place on earth.

"Cam this is amazing, Disneyland! I've haven't been here since I was 4 thank you" I gave him a hug. I've always wanted to come back here but my parents were too busy.

"Okay kids have fun ring me Cameron when you want to be picked up, Bye"

Cameron paid for my ticket which was such a sweet thing to do. Then we walked into the one and only Disneyland.

"Okay since you haven't been here in such a long time what do you want to do first" as Cameron asked me we started holding hands. It just felt so right and so good.

"Well I need ears. I can't walk around without ears. So where do we buy them?" Cam laughed as if he knew I was going to say that he pointed at the ear shop.

"Okay so which look better these ones or these?" I held up one with a red bow that had white spots on it and the other with the magic hat that Mickey wears.

"Well I have to say those" he pointed towards the one with the red bow.

"Good choice Boyce now what about you?” I handed him a pair and he accepted. We paid and were ready for a magical day at Disneyland.

AUTHORS NOTE!!!

I've got some good ideas for this story so please give feedback.

Thank everyone for reading this long AN but I shouldn't need another for a while.