Running away

~A.N.: I have updated the female characters looks.~

~~~~~HAZEL Above~~~~~

I ran as fast as I could. I don't know why but I just couldn't take it. There is no way in hell that my brother is my mate. There has to have been a mistake. I am starting to have a full on panic attack when I hear footsteps behind me.

"Who's there?" I yell starting to panic even more.

"It's ok. I'm not going to hurt you." A guy states as he steps out from behind a tree. His words weren't very comforting after that. He kinda looked creepy.

"Who are you? And what do you want?" I ask simply.

"I'm Joey and I'm the beta's son. Are you okay?" He asks and begins to walk toward me. He reaches a hand out to me. I feel a little more at ease now so I take his hand and just as I do I slip forward and we both fall. Me on top of him.

"So since I told you my name, why don't you tell me your's?" I'm still on top of him as he asks this. For some reason I don't want him to get up. I feel safe and comfortable.

"Oh! My name's Hazel and I'm the alpha's daughters." I say flustered.

"That's a beautiful name." He said as he blushed and looked away. It was so cute. Then he looked back at me.

"So.....why were you running, Hazel?"

"Well...I just got a little frightened and started running but I think I'm fine now." It wasn't a total lie. I was scared and I still am. Now I get off of him because I was being to feel awkward.

"Well, then let's get you home or we can go to my house." He adds on the last part because my face fell.

"Your house sounds better."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joey's POV

We are walking together through the woods to my truck. She is so beautiful. She smells good too. As soon as she ran by me, I caught her scent and it was a mixture of honeysuckle and passion fruit. But she doesn't look like she's transformed yet. So that means she hasn't met her mate.

"So how old are you?" I ask outta the blue. She gives me a weird look but answers anyway.

"16. My birthday is.......OMG TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! I may wanna get home. Would you like to come?" Aww today's her birthday and she forgot, that's kinda weird but cute. I was about to comment but then I hear a growl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hazel's POV

We heard a growl and even before we turned to look I knew it was Ken.

"Oh. Umm.....Hi Ken." I stutter and Joey looks at me with concern. Which was adorable if I might add.

"Hi??? Really that's all you have to say. You ran out of the house and met up with a male wolf. AND HI IS ALL YOU CAN SAY TO ME?!?!" He was fuming and I was honestly scared. I was beginning to panic again.

"Umm..............." I couldn't think of what to say. It sounded dumb but at least it was something.

"She was crying and I found her. I comforted her. And I was taking her for a walk so she could sort some things out. Not like that's any of your business." Joey states and I begin to feel calmer. After he says this he picks me up bridal style and runs with me. In a matter of minutes, we had lost Ken and Joey had a smirk on his face. I was starting to get dizzy, I must have been holding my breath. Everything starts to dot black and I pass out so confused but at least I was being held.

I was in a skimpy black lace dress and Joey was in front of me in dark jeans and a button up shirt. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. I shivered. All of a sudden Joey groaned and then I was flying in the air. I hit the bed and giggled. Joey crawled on top of me and began to kiss me. I deepened it as his hands traveled down my body. He pulled away and trailed kisses down my neck. I shivered and ran my hands under his shirt and over his well formed abs. He groaned and ripped my dress off.........................

I woke up to Joey laughing. He looked down at me and smiled.

"Having a good dream, sweetheart?" He asked with a smirk.

"Umm........maybe." I state looking down trying to hide my blush.

"Do you wanna tell me about this dream?" He starts chuckling.

"No."

"Ok sweetheart." He states then laughs. "Anyways, we're at your house. Are you ready to walk by yourself or nah? I mean you did pass out randomly."

"I can walk just sit me down."

He sits me down and opens the door. How did he know where I lived? That's a little creepy.

~~~~~Sorry it took so long to update. Next update will tell you a lil about Hazel, Joey, and Ken. Hazel at the top.~~~~~

LOVE,

HALEY