So Many Questions And Decisions

~~~~~Photo of Joey and Branson.~~~~~

My house is beautiful and big. I look over at Joey and he's looking around in awe. I feel a blush fill my cheeks so I look away and my eyes land on the kitchen. I realize then that I'm hungry. I'm always hungry honestly.

"Let go get you something to eat and talk, ok?" Joey whispers as he sees me looking in my kitchen. I just nod and walk towards the refrigerator and he follows. He crosses the room to the table and sits down, then he motions for me to sit in one of the seats next to him. I sit and he begins talking.

"Ok, so first I want to know the basics about you?" He states and I laugh and nod for him to go on. It's so cute that he wants to get to know me.

"What is your whole name?"

"Hazel Joann Shelman."

"How old are you?"

"16."

"Who are your parents?"

"James Shelman and Riley Shelman."

"Are you single?"

"Uh.........yes?" He gives me a satisfied look and goes on writing it down on some paper. I started feeling like I was part of a story he was trying to write.

"You're the Alpha's only daughter?"

"Yes."

"Ok so now that I know that. I want to ask you another question. But this one is personal. Who was that guy out there really?"

"He is my brother, yet he claims to be my mate but since I haven't changed yet I can't tell if he is. I mean I'm attracted to him but what the fuck do I know." He growls.

"Your birthday is today?"

"Yes." I say and he kneels down in front of me.

"Hazel, I know we just met but I want you to be my mate. But it's your choice to make sweetheart, I will still be here for you even if you don't want me to be your mate. And I don't want to pressure you too much so I'll leave you to think on it." With that said he kisses my forehead and walks out of my house. I was so stunned I couldn't move for a few moments. What the heck just happened?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ken walks into the house 5 minutes later and sits next to me. He looks at me and I stare straight ahead. Neither of us says anything. I get up and go to walk out of the kitchen when someone catches my arm. I spin around and Ken looks really upset.

"Hazel?"

"Yeah?"

"When mom and dad get home we need to tell them about us being mates before your party tonight."

"Ok that's fine. CanI go now?"

"Wait... one more thing."

I nod for him to proceed.

"If somehow we aren't related will you accept me as your mate?"

"I don't know honestly Ken. Let's get through one thing at a time." I say as I peck his cheek and walk to the stairs towards my room. I look back and he looks stunned. I feel bad but I'm too confused to try to comfort him. 

~~~~~I Know It's Short But It's Done.~~~~~

LOVE,

HALEY