Part 2 - The Arrival

Author Comment: For the story illustrations/images, kindly visit the External Link. Thank you.

~~~

ULQUIORRA & ORIHIME FAN FICTION
LONELINESS

~~~

Part II: The Arrival

It was only darkness but she can see the Espada clearly. She was walking behind him. A few moments later, she saw a dim light from where the Espada is standing and it continues to grow brighter until she realized that she was already inside a dimly lit spacious room.

She gazed around and saw a broad and high platform in front of her. Above it were the familiar faces she once saw at Soul Society –the captains of the 9th Division, the 3rd Division, and the 5th Division Sosuke Aizen.

It was just a limited greeting welcoming Inoue to Las Noches. More Arrancars gathered and their eyes were fixed at the strange woman in front of them. Inoue felt the heaviness of their reiatsu and became more terrified when she felt the intense power of Aizen’s reiatsu.

Aizen knew there were questions in the eyes of the Arrancars and to answer them, he asked Inoue to heal the arm of one of his Espada -Grimmjow Jeagerjaques. Without hesitation, Inoue healed Grimmjow’s arm. And from that moment, everybody knew that the woman shall be treated importantly –she is already Aizen’s property.

~~~

Disclaimer: I do not own nor create the illustrations/images in this fiction. Credits are shown below the respective illustrations.
Bleach and the characters in this story are created by Tite Kubo.