Part 11 - The Hope

Author Comment: For the story illustrations/images, kindly visit the External Link. Thank you.

~~~

ULQUIORRA & ORIHIME FAN FICTION

LONELINESS

~~~

Part XI: The Hope

Ulquiorra came back and was pleased to see that Inoue had emptied her plate.

Inoue: “Thank you.”

Ulquiorra: “You should go back to rest. Your reiatsu is still weak.”

Inoue: “Will you stay?”

Ulquiorra just looked at her.

Inoue: “Atleast if you’re here, I am able to assure myself that you won’t kill them yet.”

The truth is… if you are here. I won’t feel alone.

There was silence. Ulquiorra just stood there and watched her. She walked towards the sofa and lie.

Inoue: “If one of these days you will not return, I understand. Maybe that’s the day…”

She closed her eyes.

Inoue: “I’ll just hope for a miracle that Ichigo… my friends… they are alive and that… you will return here.”

Ulquiorra closed his eyes. “This woman…” He thought.

He walked towards her. She’s already asleep. He looked at her and attempted to touch her hair but stopped. He just sat at the floor and leaned against the sofa.

*** For graphical version of the story, please visit my website ^_^  worldofblacksam.wordpress.com

~~~

Disclaimer: I do not own nor create the illustrations/images in this fiction. Credits are shown below the respective illustrations.

Bleach and the characters in this story are created by Tite Kubo.