Chapter 6

Chaos. That's all the past hours days have been. Tim had found out about what Jay was really doing and flipped his shit. Hoodie (As I, and the fan base, had dubbed him) filmed Tim having a break down and sent it to Jay on his Youtube channel. Jay recklessly chased after Tim, and now that's where we are now. Since recklessly pursuing Tim was out of the question because of my ankle. Around Midnight I fell asleep.
I groaned when I felt someone touching my hair. At first, I thought it was Jay, maybe even Tim, but when I went to grab his hand, I felt a leather glove. I slowly opened my eyes, them being a bit blurry. I slowly sat up, only to come face to mask with Hoodie. My eyes widened and I stared at him, dumbfounded.
"W-what are you doing here ?" I'm not sure why, but I found myself whispering, incase Jay did return home at some point. He stared at me for a moment, hand still on my head. I waited for his response, growing slightly irritated when he didn't answer.
"To see you." I froze, my eyes widening when I heard his familiar voice.
"B-Brian ?" It made sense, if Tim was Masky, then couldn't Brian be Hoodie
His response was cupping my cheek and lifting his mask up slightly. He leaned in, pressing his lips to mine. His lips were rough against my softer ones. I leaned in slightly, my hands resting on his chest. To soon for my liking he pulled away, his lips were quirked in a slight smile. My bottom lip jutted out slightly as my eyes teared up. I clung to his chest and began to bawl.
"Shhhhh..." He pulled me into his lap, rocking me back and forth.
"W-wh-why di-did you le-leave me ?" My voice cracked and sobs distorted my words slightly.
"I didn't have a choice, my boss made me." I hiccuped and continued to cry slightly. He wiped my eyes as I did so.
"T-Th-The whit-te man ?" I hiccuped as my voice continued to crack.
"Yes, the white man. His name is Slenderman." He cooed as he laid down, cuddling with me and placing kisses onto my face. I snuggled up to him as he covered us up.
"Will you be here in the morning ?" I yawned out as I drifted off to sleep. I was unable to hear his reply, as it was muffled by his mask as he put it back on.

~*~Timeskip~*~
Third Person POV

The soft pitter-patter of rain echoed through out the room as the small bit of light from the grayish-white clouds came through the window. (Y/n) woke up alone in her bed and kinda cold, along with Jay's soft snoring.
"Babe ?" (Y/n) mumbled, tiredly sitting up and looking around. She slowly got off the bed, looking around and limping around as quiet as she possibly could. After a quick look towards the clock, she saw it was around 11:00 am, not that it mattered.
She ended up in the bathroom with the bath on and steam slowly rising from behind the curtain and fogging up the mirror. (Y/n) switched on her cell phone, playing a song hat fit her mood.

First Person POV

'I eat my dinner in my bathtub
Then I go to sex clubs
Watching freaky people gettin' it on'

Honestly, I felt like the day after, like Brian and I had did it the night before, even though all we did was sleep. But, finding him gone this morning seemed to mess with my head. Thoughts raced through my mind, creating an endless loop of emotions. It was like a relapse to all of the months before. Emotions I thought I'd buried dug their selves up and began to come at me with everything they had.

'It doesn't make me nervous
If anything I'm restless
Yeah, I've been around and I've seen it all'

With a sigh, I sunk into the pool of endless bubbles, tears staining my cheeks, making them a light crimson. I wasn't sure how to feel about all of this mess. Was it just a hallucination ? A dream gone awry ? Did I get high ? Was it the stress ? Lord knows. But whatever it was, I wanted it to happen again.
'You're gone and I gotta stay
High all the time
To keep you off my mind
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh
High all the time
To keep you off my mind
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh'

I sobbed as I sank further into the tub, soapy hands grabbing a wash cloth and wiping your hands before wiping at your eyes vigorously.You hadn't even realized that the song had come to an end. But, it did, just like everything else slowly comes to an end.
You paid no mind when the bathroom door opened, thinking it was Jay. You had the curtain closed anyway, not that it mattered. The two of you were like siblings, and if he saw you crying he would hug you, naked or fully clothed.
"Hey, I'm going to get us some more coffee, we ran out. Are you okay here ?" You took a deep, quiet breath and exhaled before responding.
"Yeah, I'm feeling relaxed, so I might be here when you come back." That got a chuckle out of him as he opened the bathroom door.
"I'll be back in a bit. Stay safe, and call me if anything happens." You just simply nodded as he shut the door. It was about another ten minutes of softer songs, and Jay thumping around, as he tripped from current coffee with drawl. Thank God that he was walking to the supermarket. The closing of the door signaled that he had left.
You jumped as another song came on, this one more cheery, and defiantly not in your current play list, hell, the song wasn't even playing in the bathroom. Out of curiosity, you got out of the bath and wrapped a towel around you, pulling the drain plug out before scanning the bathroom. Your phone had fallen asleep, which wasn't all that odd. After a quick scan of the bathroom, you found a cute outfit handing on the small hook that was placed on the back of the door with a small note taped on it.
'Put this on before you come out.'