Chapter 14

I soon forced myself into deep breaths, calming myself down so I could think clearly and assess my situation. I looked around the forest, taking in the scenery.

It didn't look familiar in the least. The trees were tall and full of green leaves. There were sticks and dried leaves on the ground but the grass was green. Sun filtered through the leaves, illuminating the small creek, causing the water to sparkle. Near the water was a small, pink rose bush. The roses had just started to bloom and were absolutely beautiful. The tree you were chained to was thin, but ridiculously tall.

I took this moment to consider trying to pick the lock with a stick since my throat was way to sore to scream or yell anymore and my wrists were probably going to get infected due to the dirty hand cuffs.

I didn't see anything that could help me out of this mess and just decided to sit there and pray to whatever god was real to please, please save me.

~*~*~

They'd broken down and asked for Slender to please help them find (Y/n). After much pleading and puppy eyes (he had a soft spot for these two boys, much like he did all of his children. Even if he didn't show it much.) he told them she was in Rosswood Park, but he didn't know much after that seeing as he kept loose tabs on the girl.

Overjoyed, Tim called Jay and told him to look in Rosswood park. Jay agreed, of course he would, it's his sister after all. Tim and Brian quickly put on their masks before heading out, gun and pipe ready.

Their hope depleted when they got an idea of how large this park is.

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)!" They called as they walked into the park, deciding to split up to cover more ground.

"Call me if you find her." Tim said to Brian as they made sure their weapons were good and they didn't need anything before splitting up.

"I will." Brian gave a nod and they went in opposite directions.

~*~*~

Alex Kralie sat in a tree a few hundred feet from where he had chained (Y/n), cleaning his gun. He knew that Jay and Tim would come for her. That's when he was going to kill them. Hell, maybe he'd get luck and the hooded figure would show and he could kill him, too.

~*~*~

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" A brunette screamed, pushing past tree branches.

Jay's feet pounded onto the grass covered ground as he ran through the forest, looking for someone dear to him; his sister.
Things began to blur and he had to stop and lean on a tree due to a massive headache. He'd been getting them for a few weeks now. He'd just brushed it off as stress and took pain killers. He groaned and fell onto the ground with a thud and the sound of leaves crunching. With a groan he pressed a hand to his head, the source of the pain stemming from the frontal lobe area.