Meeting Jack

We first went to her house where we got ready for the party she was blow drying my hair after i got out of the shower when she saw the tensed look on my face "What's to worry about?" Before she could get caught looking at me she looked down  "Umm, I look so different and I feel like no one's gonna like it." She turned off the blow dry machine and looked at me in the mirror "Do you trust me?" I gave her a simple nod, to satisfy her that I do. "Good." We got ready, but I felt gross when I saw myself caked up with make up, but I looked like a Victoria secret's model.

________________xx________________

She parked the car near a big white mansion it was so huge. We got in but the security guard gave us a little questioned look but Jess dealt with it, she gave him a simple nod and a smile, . Nod and a smile shouldn't work on the security guard right? "Wait, he didn't even check us like he's checking the rest of the people." She looked at me with a raised eyebrow but we kept walking. "We're V.I.P's babe, cuz I'm Kyle's girlfriend so chillax." I looked at her surprised that we're at Kyle's house and I didn't know, I thought it was Monica's because she usually throws these kind of wild parties. We went in and all eyes on me, I heard some whispers "Who's this chic?" One of them said I looked at him as the other one replied "Ava Lavine, the nerd." The one who called me chic looked at me again and bit is lip after a lick, Ew. "She looks better with half clothes on." And all of them laughed, I could feel my cheeks burning. A guy in loose shirt till knees and a skinny black pants came pushing through the crowd and I knew it was Kyle. "Stop flirting with the ladies you assholes she's a friend of my girlfriend." He said this while hugging Jess, how cute. She smiled and kissed him sweetly. The party was back to normal but I kept standing on one spot I didn't feel like moving. "Ava, go and find yourself someone I ain't got all day girl, I have to go to Kyle now." I sighed and said "You can go, i'll find someone." She raised an eyebrow as she said "promise me you'll be fine." I looked her in the eyes and said "Yes! I'll be fine boss now go someone waiting for you." I said the last part in a teasing tone as she smiled and punched me on the shoulder and walked away in the crowd.

Everything was just wild. There were people from school but most of them were people which I didn't know. I couldn't find Nathan. I wanted to have some water and for that I need to look for the kitchen. I kept pushing through couples who were making out and some of them were dancing as if they were drunk. I felt a slap on my butt, I looked around to see who it was. It was Jack, another school's player, I mean a playboy. He smirked at me, 'How dare he hit me in my butt' "Hey! Who the fuck do you think you are? Are you drunk? Can't you see?" He smirked again but he didn't reply he just gave me signal to follow him and I did as I was told. "Where are you taking me?" He looked back and stopped for me to come closer. "Just be careful in these kind of parties, even good girls can turn into bad girls so I suggest you to get out of here as soon as you can." I gave him a look which said you-are-weird-and-i-don't-want-to-talk-to-you... "Whatever I'm here because of my friend... I got into that place where people were making out because I was looking for the kitchen."

"The kitchen?" He said it in a mysterious way.

"Yes, the kitchen!" I tried to copy him.

"Let's take you there, then."

We walked in silence to the kitchen. I opened the door and there was a couple making out on the counter and a boy getting head from the other girl, yuck. I shut my eyes closed. I heard Jack yelling "Hey Boys, get your little sluts out of here!!!" He was really angry. Those people were passing by me now as I opened my eyes to see them, they were staring. I noticed the girls were twins and the boys were twins too. I looked at Jack disappointedly. "I thought kitchen was a peaceful place." He opened the fridge to get a bottle of wine. "I tried to warn you." He got out two glasses and poured the wine in, he handed one to me "I don't drink." He raised an eyebrow. "Then what are you here for?" I sighed and sat on the big white cabinet "Water" I said it like I'm proud of drinking water in a wild freaky party. He smiled and said "Your cute..." He came closer and tugged a strand behind my ear as he said "Beautiful too." I was so nervous, he was heavenly....