Chapter 2:Flashbacks

Flashback

There was a call on dad's agency that says he got shot on the chest two times because of a robbery in their bank.They said dad wasn't willing on giving the money to robbers and he tried to explain the importance of it to the people around the city.And by that the robbers got impatient and shook the gun on his chest trying to threaten him.But dad doesn't seemed fazed and I know that dad is really a stubborn man,indeed a very very stubborn man who keeps still on his stance.The robbers pulled the trigger and there it was dad's fatal end.

I cried and cried until there was no tears left to shed.And of course mom got curious on what I was crying for and tried to calm me down.She still doesn't know because I was the one who answered the phone,and as a kid I don't what to do but to answer it like how everyone does the business even though mom tells me not to answer phone calls.I tried to tell mom what the voice of the phone told me but mom doesn't seem to believe me.

"Flame my dear beloved little one you know how mommy hates it when people lie right my dear?"

"Yes mommy.But the a...agen..cy told me on the thing"

"What thing my dear?"

"The phoe mommy"

"What phoe?",I looked behind her and she followed my gaze.

"Oh you mean the phone.Don't worry deary maybe it was just a prank call",I nod but doesn't really seemed convinced for I don't know what a pwank means.I just better ask.

"Mommy whats a pwank"

"Oh sorry to rush the words up to you dear.And dear it's prank not pwank.But it means a person that tries to kid around wanting to catch attention for himself thus trying to do stupid immature things to be listened at."

"A pwank??"

"A prank dear"

"P--waaaa--nkk"

"Prank"

"PWANK"

"No dear,pls. make this easy for mommy"

"Can't mum"

"Why is that dear"

"Thwee"

"What Thwee",I raised my hand up and put two fingers in front of her,not really knowing what number that is by that time.

"It's like this darling not like that",she then added another raised finger and said "That was easy wasn't it and it is not thwee it' three"

"Can't speak too hard"

"That's okay my dear,you'll learn somehow"

"Thanks MOMMY!!",and I managed to hug her in that situation.

We somehow ignored the phone call for a day and then the other past by and then another call came saying he was in a ctritical state but this time my mom was the one who told me.She was so worried and then she ended up locking her self up in their room.She was in there for five days and frankly I have to do everthing in this house which pretty enjoying.

But a thought came to my mind what happened to mom,maybe she jumped out of her window and broke her neck but found help and abandoned us,or maybe mom swicide whatever the hell that means wait swiside is my mind right on how that is pronawnsd.Wait do I know how this wowds spell or spoke.I don't have any idea I'm only three by those times.But anyways maybe my mom was kidnapped or something,how will my twin and I live without her.