Battle in Bed

Levi picks you up and places you iver his shoulder,carrying you somewhere you couldn't see,but you had a good guess. And just as you thought,you heard the click of a door. You looked over your shoulder just to see darkness. Where were you?

Click!

The lights switched on and you could blatantly see the bed you knew you'd see.it was Levi's bedroom...you...were in Levi's bedroom.He walked close to it and tossed you onto it,climbing over on top of you,his stomach pressed against your back so that you were pinned down and couldn't move.you didnt realize your shirt was being brushed up until Levi's cold fingers danced across your skin. They were so cold that shivers went down your spine and made you squeal a tiny peep.
"Tch..what was that,brat?..those are not the noises I wanna hear...." he grabbed your hip and squeezed which made you moan a little. ([quick A/N]my hip is my weak spot so I moan when its poked or grabbed DONT JUDGE ME BAKAS) "there it is" Levi chuckles seductively. A bright red dust of pink flutters across your cheeks."I've seen Jean do it to you before..I thought you might be sensitive there" "nn..." you quietly whimper.

About ten minutes later and you were bothe almost completely naked,thanks to Levi himself. He only had his pants and underwear still on,where as you only had your panties on. He was feeling up your soft mounds of flesh with his cold but gentle hands. You couldn't help but shift a little under him and make out soft moans that fell from your lips. His now warmed up hand caressed your soft skin down to your legs. You gasped when he reached your last piece of clothing. Your panties of course..

He could feel your wetness under the fabric,gently rubbing your folds through your panties. You let out whimpers and gasps of pleasure.You got impatient and begs him to hurry. You've had enough of the foreplay.

To be continued..