You're mine,got it? (lemon)

He headed to your request and started taking off the rest of his clothing,you could see the noticeably large bulge creasing through his boxers. You wimpered a little,asking yourself in your mind how his member would ever got anywhere inside of you.for a short guy he had a pretty big dick. He lifts up your panties off your hips and slips off his last item of clothing too. He got some lube from his desk and lathered it all over his member,getting it coated for you. Once he was all nice and lubed up he asked you if you were ready,gently running it over your hot folds."y..yes levi...just..hurry up!" You said impatiently,eager for him. A smirk grewon his lips and he said sensually into your ear,"as you wish,brat..." as soon as the last word came from his mouth he slammed into your right cavern. It didn't hurt like how most women said it would, it was just a very uncomfortable stretching sensation. He stayed in the position you two were in till you were ready for him to move. After about a minute or two he pulls back a little,bucking his hips forward and repeating the process over and over. You gripped the bed sheets for leverage as he pounded your tight hole. Every now and again he'd huff and pant,just turning you on more. Droplets of sweat rolled down each of your hot bodies,the moisture in the room going thick. It had been about 40 minutes now and his thrusting was getting harder and harder,you had came about 3 times by now,him just once but he wasn't finished,he lifted up your hips,pointing you harder and harder ever so faintly moaning with you. He pushed in all the way to your walk and moans in grunts,finally filling up your womb with his seed. You shivered from the eminence  (I think that's how you spell it) and he pulls out of you ,falling beside and panting.you were following his heavy pants and glanced over at the male. He chuckled and held your hand, "looks like you can't leave me now...you're mine,brat"