1 | Introduction

Blood is thicker than water.

Yet here I am standing in front of a dead body, knife in my hand and blood all over my face, shirt and hands.

Do I regret killing him? No. Why would I anyway. He abused me from when I was little.

But why is there still something inside of me telling I did the wrong thing?

What else am I supposed to do? I can't just let him continue torturing me forever. That won't happen.

But still, as I stood there frozen in front of my dead father's body something inside of me rises. Guilt. That's what.

I don't know why I felt guilty. I didn't regret it of course, but I felt guilty.

He deserves it to be honest. Because of him, I had to quit my eduction just so we could stay alive and pay the bills. Because of him, all of the money I put my sweat on was being spend on alcohol and all those other shitty things.

I used to have two little sisters. Where are they now? Well, they're dead all thanks to my father. While I was out working my butt off, he was fucking abusing them until one day they eventually died.

I came back home devastated. I couldn't take it anymore. I tried to fight him, but he was too strong.

Which led me to kill him.

I know it's wrong killing your own father, but when your father is an asshole like mine then you would probably do the same thing.

Standing there frozen for quite some time now, and I finally panic.

I mentally cursed to myself.

I went to my room, packed basic stuff that I would probably need like clothes, and other necessities.

I need to get out of here before neighbors get suspicious and calls the cop.

I grabbed my phone and quickly dialed the only person who I know I can trust.

"Come one, pick up, pick up"

When the other person on the line finally pick up, I sigh in relief.

"Hey, I need your help. Can you pick me up? It's an emergency"

----------------------------------------------

Okay, so hi guys!

So this is my first time publishing any stories here and let me just tell you how nervous I am.

I'm just so scared on what people might think of this story so please leave your comments of you would like and please no hate comment saying "oh you did this wrong" or etc.