10 | Shadow

Yejin started running out of the building. She doesn't really know where she's going, but she just let her legs her take her somewhere.

She ended up going to the park.

Yejin walked to on of the swings, sat down. She hummed a song she used to sing to her younger siblings to calm them down. Yejin was always fond of that song. It has such  sweet melody, and plus the title was her favourite animal, "Butterfly".

The cold air at the park made her hair on her back stand. Yejin suddenly didn't felt save. She felt as if someone was watching.

Yejin started to sing the song louder, trying to calm herself down. But in the corner of her eye, she could see a tall dark figure slowly coming towards her. She looked at that direction and her eyes widened.

What Yejin saw was a man, that looked exactly like her step-father. Her dead step-father. On the man's face plastered a sinister smile, kinda like the one on her recent dream.

Yejin slowly stood up, went behind the swings and slowly back away. The man was mimicking her. Everytime she took a step back, he would take a step closer.

The park was barely lite. The only source of light that was strong enough was the moonlight, and that did not do any justice.

Yejin's door got tangled in of the roots of the tree, which made her fall making a loud "thump". Her heart beat started to beat fast. Even though the night was quite cold, sweat was still accumulating on her forehead. Yejin started to imagine her death. Her killer, stabbing her a million times, take her body somewhere isolated then probably burn her.

Little droplets started to drop on Yejin's cheek. She was crying. She didn't know what to do, the man was inching closer.

She closed her eyes, ready for the pain when a pair of arms were wrapped around her waist. Helping hoisting her up. Yejin wiped the tears in her eyes and on her cheek to see Jimin, panting and sweating. Without any thought, Yejin immediately hugged Jimin tightly and cried.

Jimin, shocked didn't know exactly what to do. A girl has never came crying to him. He then slowly wrapped his arms around Yejin, shushing her while caressing his hands on her back.

"What are you here late at night?" Jimin whispered softly. But all Yejin could reply was a hiccup. "This dangerous for you to be here. Especially for a girl." Jimin continued.

Yejin peeled off from Jimin and explain about the man. She pointed to where the man was but he was already gone.

Jimin was already walking forward. He turned around, "come on, let's go. Yoongi's worried sick about you."

"I'm telling the truth! There really was a man!" Yejin screamed. She could sense that Jimin wasn't believing her. But all Jimin did was sighed. Yejin, hopeless just started walking behind Jimin, back to their apartment.

-----------------------------------

Okay, wow this chapter sucks.

I honestly have no more idea, like seriously so I just wrote come into my mind ^_^ anyway sorry for delaying this chapter for so long.

Please stay tune for the next chapter probably going to be post on this weekend.