A Night In Nanda Parbat - Proud Of You

*ROY'S POINT OF VIEW*

When I woke up, I felt strange. I was lying on a queen bed, in a big room. I didn't know where I was, nor how I had got there. I was wearing some clothes, which, I was sure, weren't mine. Suddenly, a young man came into the room. He looked familiar, but I didn't remember his name.

*Proud Of You, Blake Neely*

"What happened to me?" I asked him, calmly.

"It isn't easy to explain it to you." He replied, with a soft voice.

"You can try. I'll try to understand." I said, smiling to him.

"Okay, may I sit here?"

"Sure."

He sat on the edge of the bed.

"So, let's start from the beginning. You weren't very well, so I brought you here. I knew they had these waters, and I knew they could have helped you. After the treatment, you forgot everything that happened in the last years." He explained, sadly.

"Oh, -I started- I really don't know what to say..." I claimed, shocked.

"It's okay, Roy, don't worry about that" He leaned his hand on mine.

"You're my boyfriend, aren't you?" I asked him suddenly.

"Yes. I am." He announced solemnly.

I smiled.

He smiled.

"What's your name?" I was very angry with myself. How could I ever had forgotten such an important person in my life?

"Grant. My name's Grant." He replied.

Hearing that name caused me to have some flashes of memories.

I saw him holding my head and kissing me from above.

I saw a bolt of lightning striking him violently.

I saw myself and him, singing on a stage.

And finally, I saw him hugging me and kissing me sweetly.

"I remember, now. Almost everything." I told him.

"That's amazing!" He screamed.

"We're finally back together!" He finished.

"Yes." I smiled to him.

We talked lovingly for half an hour. We were both very happy, but I was also very tired.

"Grant, I'm very tired. Would you like to go on with our conversation tomorrow?" I asked him.

"Sure, dear." He kissed me on the cheek.

He was leaving the room, as I told him:

"Where the hell do you think you are going? Didn't I tell you, you're gonna sleep here with me?"

I was pretending to be angry, then, I laughed. He laughed too, and came back. Then, he got inside the bed with me. I took him into a big hug, and gradually fell asleep.

The next morning, we decided to leave. We went to the main hall, and greeted Nyssa.

"Thank you, Nyssa, for everything you have done." Grant told her.

"You're welcome, Speedster. I know how it feels to lose somebody you love. Am I right, Sara?" A white-dressed assassin looked into Nyssa's eyes and smiled.

"Goodbye, Nyssa Al Ghul." I said.

"Goodbye, Speedsters." She answered.

As Iwas still too weak to run for many miles, Grant took me in his arms and ranover water with one destination: Central City.