chapter 1

A/n
There will be a little bit of the intro in here so just a warning if you hear a repeat from before
---
Rosie's P.O.V.
Hi I'm Rosie Marie Tomlinson. I'm 17 and I live in Manchester, England with my 7 sibling. I know...alot right? Well anyways my siblings include Louis, 24, twins Phoebe and Daisy, 11, Felicite (Fizzy), 15, twins Doris and Earnest, 1, and Charlotte (Lottie), 17. You might be thinking that these names sound very familiar... well that's because the Louis I mentioned is also the Louis Tomlinson from One Direction. You may think it's a dream to be related to a famous musician. Well it's not.. it's really a nightmare. Louis Tomlinson seems like an amazing person behind a camera but in reality he isn't. He's a massive jerk. He uses girls, gets them pregnant then leaves them. But as of 2015 he has been mine and our siblings legal guardian. Our parents left us because they couldn't handle raising 8 kids. Like what the fuck. Wrap it up then!
--
Louis' P.O.V.
I have just finished our last concert before our break and am now sitting in the lobby doing a meet and greet when I feel my phone buzz....it's rosie
"Excuse me.. I need to take this" I say to the current fan I'm talking to and I step outside in an alleyway and answer it
"What the hell do you want I am busy having a life"
"Oh Uh sorry, I just called to tell you that everyone's asleep so be quiet when you get here" I hear Rosie say and I just hang up. Yes I may be a dick to her but I just hate her so fucking much. She's always strutting around the house in short ass shorts acting like the little slut she is...
---
Should I continue?