chapter 2

Recap
Louis P.O.V.
"Oh Uh sorry, I just called to tell you that everyone's asleep so be quiet when you get here" I hear Rosie say and I just hang up. Yes I may be a dick to her but I just hate her so fucking much. She's always strutting around the house in short ass shorts acting like the little slut she is...
---
LOUIS P.O.V.
A few hours later I return home and all the lights are off. No surprise there. I start to head up to my room on the second floor pausing outside rose's room when I here soft sniffles through the door. I deeply frown knocking on the door hoping I didn't do this to her
"Rosie, let me in" I say softly. Even though I don't like her that much doesn't mean I don't care. "Rosie please" I repeat softly.

"Go away" I hear her choke out between cries.

I roll my eyes and open her door seeing her curled up under her covers on her bed. Slowly walking over I lay beside her holding her to my chest. Humming softly as I feel her tense under my touch. I look down at her meeting her gaze and softly caresses her cheek.

"Rosie what's wrong" I quietly whisper not wanting to wake up the others. I never noticed how fragile rosie was. I-it's kind of cute--what no Louis stop you can't think about her like that she--I soon get interrupted when I feel lips on mine. I grip rosies waist and slowly closes my eyes kissing back once I realize what's going on.

Rosie's p.o.v.
Oh. My. God. I just kissed him. We're kissing. Wait. We're kissing. I slowly pull away looking in my brother's eyes. I instantly tear up and run out of the room and lock myself in the bathroom. Oh god what did I do. What just happened. He kissed back. I'm so confused and dizzy right now and all of a sudden I fall to the floor in complete blackness. 

Louis' P.O.V.

After Rosie and I shared a kiss she looked like she was afraid of something. Like I was going to hurt her. I sigh and run after her as she goes into the bathroom once I reach the door I hear a loud thud and start to panic banging on the door. Lottie runs in all confused asking what's going on just as I break the door down. I gently pick Rosie up rushing out to the car.

"Lottie watch the kids!" I scream at her over my shoulder, placing Rosie in the back of my car. My thoughts surround me as I climb into my car, 'why do I care so much?','Why did she kiss me?'.

---

As soon as we arrived at the hospital I picked Rosie up and rushed inside screaming for help, seeing her nose start to bleed knowing thats not a good sign. I run after the doctors as they take her back into a room and hook her up to a bunch of different wires as they as me who I was and what happened. I start explaining how I'm her step-brother and she ran to the bathroom and just blacked out leaving out the part where we kissed. They hum in response as they show me out of the room.

"sir she had a panic attack. Can you tell me anything that could have led to this happening?" asks the doctor.

"no" I lied not wanting to admit what happened. 

--
Okay I know it's short but I woke up with an idea with this so I had to write it before I forgot it. So really it's just a short filler chapter.
-horlinsonbaby