Falling in love with the chairman baby girl

Alicia's Pov.

I'm a WWE Diva. I'm Vince McMahon youngest daughter. I'm sitting on a crate singing when I saw my sister Stephanie McMahon and my brother in-law Hunter.

Stephanie 's Pov.

I was planning something. Hunter said. We need your sister to be the Divas Champion. I said. I know. That why next week Charlotte is going to be defending it against her. And you will be out there in case Ric tries anything to her. Then there was a knock at the door. Hunter said. Come in. It was my sister. Alicia said. Hi sis and my lovely brother in-law. I said. What about me? Alicia said. You're awesome. Am I in a match tonight? Hunter said. No but we have a surprise for you next week. Alicia said. Ok. As that she walks out.

Hunter's Pov.

It was ten minutes into Monday Night Raw starts. Stephanie and I are waiting by the gorilla to start the show. Then our theme song goes off. The crowd booed us but we don't care. We got into the ring. Stephanie said. Good evening and welcome to Monday Night Raw. End of the show we're be having a contract signing between Charlotte and Alicia McMahon. Then Charlotte music goes off. Charlotte said. So you're baby sister getting a title match when she hasn't even worked hard for it? I said. She is the new face of the Divas Division. Charlotte said. What a little slut. Next thing Alicia hits her from behind. Then Stephanie gave Charlotte a pedigree. Stephanie said. No one calls my baby sister a slut.

Alicia's Pov.

I was standing in the ring. Hunter had his arm around my shoulder. Then Stephanie hugs me. I hug her back.

I was backstage. Nattie coming up to me. I said. Hey Nattie. Nattie said. Good luck for next week. I said. Thanks Nattie. Then she walks off. I was by myself. I saw Joe was walking towards me. I said. What do you want? Joe said. Feisty. I said. Don't you have a wife and a daughter? Joe said. Not since December. I said. Sorry. I got to go.