Chapter one

A/N: Welcome back!!!! WHO'S PUMPED? let it begin.... ;)

*************************

*Madison's POV*

I was laying in bed watching a movie when I felt little arms and legs start to move on my chest. I look down to see my beautiful baby girl Juliana waking up from her konk out on my chest. I gently put my hand on her head and stroked her hair. She moved her hand to rub her eyes and tried to sit up, still on my chest.

"Why hello sleepy girl." I giggled cupping her face in my hands as she yawned.

"Want mommy to fix your hair baby?" She sleepily nodded as I sat up, turning her around and placing her in my lap.

I got a tiny pink rubber band from my night stand, and gathered her wavy, caramel colored hair onto the top of her head putting it in a ponytail. It was about 5, so I figured Jules must be getting hungry and I was starving, so I swooped her up and we went downstairs to start dinner.

The living room and kitchen were connected, so I put Jules on the couch with her blanket, yes she's going through the I can't live without it stage, and put on Monster's University, her favorite movie. I went back to the kitchen and started making some spaghetti. I was about finished when I felt arms wrap around my waist. I turned my head over my shoulder to see my Husband Gray, who'd just got back from work.

"Hey beautiful... How was your day?" He asked as he kissed my cheek.

"Preettty good. Chilled out with J all day. We watched a few movies until she passed out on my chest. She just woke up." I kissed him back on the lips and went back to finishing dinner.

*Grayson's POV*

After saying hello to my beautiful wife I threw my stuff down and ran to my other favorite girl. I picked her up and twirled her around in the air. She was doing that cute scream/laugh she always does when I do this. I held her up in my arms cupping her legs and she had her arms around my neck.

"And how was my princess's day?" I asked rubbing my nose against hers.

"Me and mommy were watching movies!" She mumbled with her cute 2 year old voice.

"You were!" She excitedly nodded her head and smiled. "Well daddy missed you, did you miss me?"
She responded by grabbing onto me and digging her head into my neck. I felt her head nod resting against me and I kissed the top of her head. I looked over at Maddy who was gazing at the two of us with that "aww" look on her face. She held out her index finger while she grabbed her phone. She opened her camera and took a picture, when she looked at it she stuck out her bottom lip lick she does when she see's something cute.

"Perfect new wallpaper." I winked at her and she smiled back as she walked towards me. She rubbed Juliana's back with her finger and I kissed her forehead. She kissed the back of Juliana's head and then ran back into the kitchen.

"Hey Gray can you throw her bib on and pull out her high chair?" I nodded and did just what she said to.

*Madison's POV*

I set Grayson and I's places at the table and he was grabbing Juliana's highchair. I grabbed our food and set it down, and cut up some spaghetti and put it on the highchair table. We all sat down and ate, just conversing about our days. After we were done, Grayson cleaned up and I took J upstairs to take a bath. I went in her room and picked out a pink nightgown for her pajamas and then took her to our bathroom. I put in the bubbles some toys and a pink bath bomb cause she's obsessed with those. She just played with her barbies while I washed her hair and everything else. She is a Girly Girl by definition. Everything's pink, purple, princesses, Disney, she's the poster child for a 2 year old girl.

When she was all squeaky clean, I tried her off and threw her in her pj's. By now it was about 6:30. I pulled her back into my arms and took her into me and her daddy's room. She likes to hang out with us before she goes to bed. Grayson and I were laying down and she was inbetween us. She was resting her head on my chest again, and I ran my fingers through her hair. We were watching Frozen for the ninetieth time, and about half way through we looked down to see her passed out. We laughed quietly, and Grayson slowly picked her up. He held her princess style as he walked to her room and I followed. I pulled back the covers of her bed and he gently put her down. We both tucked her in and took turns kissing her goodnight. I made sure to switch on her flower nightlight. She's terrified of the dark. I blew her a kiss before leaving to go back to our room. I jumped into bed face first and Grayson just laughed at me.

"Rough day baby?"

"Watching the same movie on end with a hyperactive two year old is not as easy as you'd think." I flipped over and got under the covers, snuggling up to Gray. He put his arms around me and kissed my nose.

"I missed you." I said looking up at him.

"I missed you waaay more. Work is no fun, I can't see you whenever I want to."

"But hey, we get enough of each other as it is. You're stuck with me for life bud!" We both laughed as we tried to mellow down.

We turned off the tv, and got comfortable before we drifted to sleep. Hopefully Juliana has less than 6 tantrums before 9 am.

*Next Morning*

Today was Sunday in which Grayson didn't have to work so it was going to be nice to have him home. When Juliana was a few months old, we were saving up for a house so he got a job. He works as an assistant at some big firm. We finally saved enough when she turned about one. That's where we're living now. With the money from our last two jobs, Grayson's job, and help from the family we managed to get our hands on a pretty nice place. It's two floors, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, a connected kitchen and living room, dining room, pretty much anything a house would have. We got a really good deal on it, we're very lucky. We've been living here about 9 or 10 months. Grayson and I are both seniors in high school, we're both doing very well. We really had to keep things up when we had Juliana. I can't believe she's already two. Time is going by WAY too fast. I miss when she was just a little baby, when she took her first steps, learned how to talk. She still is a baby but, I just wish she'd stop growing!

I can't decipher who she looks like either. She's got lighter hair than both of us, it's almost blonde which I don't know who she got from. She definitely got Grayson's hazel eyes and she has my freckles. But she's gorgeous. If she hadn't made it back in the hospital a few years ago... I don't think I would have either. She's our baby, I don't know what we would do with out her.

********************************************