Chapter three

*Madison's POV*

3 weeks later

I woke up this morning to my annoying alarm at 5:30. It was Monday and Grayson and I had school, yes were still in school. We're seniors this year. It's mid March so we only and have a few months left and then we're finally done. We drop Juliana off at Lisa and Sean's every morning before we go, they're so obsessed with her, it's adorable.
   I dragged myself out of bed and walked around to Grayson's side. I shoved his shoulder to wake him up. He scrunched his nose and pulled the covers up more. I quietly laughed and crouched down to his level. I brushed our noses together and kissed his forhead.

"Time to get up my love."  He squeezed his eyes before opening them and yawned.

"Goood morningggg." I whispered brushing back his hair.

He smiled at my sleepily and pulled me towards him to kiss me.

"Alright baby c'mon we have to get ourselves and Juliana ready. You get in the shower and I'll get her up." He nodded and kissed me again before walking into the bathroom.

I walked into Julianas room and slowly opened her door. She was curled up in a little ball with her hands clutched around a bunny Ethan got her for her birthday. I walked up to her bed and sat down, I stroked the side of head trying to gently wake her up. She started to squirm a little and readjust so I knew she was waking up.

"Good morning baby girl..." She made and little noise and I pulled her up out of her bed. She rested her head and arms against my chest still holding her bunny. I stroked the back of her head as I walked to her dressed to pick out her clothes. I grabbed a soft pink sweater and some leggings with fuzzy socks cause it was still pretty chilly out. We both sat down on her rug and I changed her while she was still half asleep. Once we were done I took her in my room and put her on my bed. She always likes to hang out with me while I get ready. I put on the backyardigans and went to grab my clothes. I put on ripped jeans, and a white long sleeve shirt with my fluffy moccasins. I put my hair into a high ponytail and put on a little bit of makeup, just my face, eyebrows and mascara. After I got dressed I went in the bathroom to brush my teeth. Grayson was doing the same and stood behind me while we both brushed our teeth. When we were both done, I got our stuff together and he brought Juliana downstairs to eat and see her before we left.

***

*Grayson's POV* 

I grabbed my baby girl from our room and we walked downstairs so I could spend a little time with her. She put her head under my chin and was gripping the front of my shirt as we walked into the kitchen, I 'awed' quietly and rubbed her back while I went to the fridge. I grabbed her little gerber bite whatever things and milk. I set her on the counter next to me while I filled her sippy cup and put her food in a little bowl. I picked everything up including her and sat down on the couch. I leaned back and set her on my lap so she could eat. I put on the tv and started doing her hair, I brushed it out and pulled it into a ponytail with a large pink bow (which was Maddy's idea). We chilled out while she finished her breakfast and I heard Mads come downstairs. I laid my head on the back of the couch so I could see her.

"Hiii."

"HIIIII!" She said back to me as she walked over and kissed my nose. 

"Wow babe, actually did a decent job with her hair... i'm impressed." She said as she walked around the couch and sat down next to me.

"I'm a professional Maddy didn't you know...?" She rolled her eyes and laughed. 

"UHGGG. It's 6:45 we better get going Gray." 

"Do we have to?"

"Unfortunately." She said, picking up Juliana and sitting her on her hip.

"Can you throw those in the fo meee."

"Mmmmm, I guess since you asked so nicely."

"I know, aren't you glad you married me!!" She yelled as walked out to the car.

"Yeah... I am, very." I smiled under my breath.

*Madison's POV*

We put Juliana in her car seat and drove to Lisa's house. She fell asleep as soon as I sat her down which didn't surprise me, she's a sleeper. We got there around 7 and walked inside.

"Hey mom." Gray said hugging her and then doing the same with his dad.

"Hi baby, and there are my other two babies!!!" She ran over to me holding Juliana and hugged us both, she does this every morning.

"I missed my lovely little baby girl!" She whispered and then kissed Jules cheek.

"Thank you so much again for watching her every morning, I know it must be alot."

"Honey! Are you kidding? I love this little angel! It's not even a hassle to us." She smiled and hugged me again.

"Alright teenagers get out of my house and into school!" She laughed and saw us off after we said goodbye to Juliana.

"Bye baby girl!!! We love you!" I said blowing a kiss to her. She started crying and reached out her arms.

"Grayson she's doing it again..." I huffed out getting teary eyed.

"C'mon baby, we're gonna see her in 5 hours, don't worry." He put his arm around my shoulder and kissed my head.

"I know I know. It's been 2 years and still can't get out of that 'can't leave my baby' stage."

"I know Mads I miss her too." 

                                                                    ***

We sadly had to go to school so we got in the car and drove to West Morris. We got out of the car and walked inside hand in hand. Yeah, we still get looks and that whole shebang but we're over it by now. We still have our own little circle of friends, Ethan, Terra, Bea, Luke, Ryan. But just as we walked through the door someone ran right into me.

"Jeez babe are you alright?" Gray helped me up and held my back.

"Uh, yeah..." I looked up dizzily but I was wide awake when I looked in front of me.

"...Mila?"

                                                                 ***

A/N: WHO REMEMBERS MILA!?!?!?!? she's baaack......

Sorry for being so inactive lately it's been so hard to keep up with everything on here and I don't wanna put out crappy chapters, but HERE'S CHAPTER 3!!!!!! Let the drama begin..... ;)

Love M <33333