Chapter six

*Madison's POV* 

All this Mila stuff has been really freaking me out to be completely honest. I obviously don't tell Grayson that because he's over protective enough as it is thinking I don't have a problem with it. She's just being super sketchy about everything and this party, plus the whole pushing me to the ground wasn't very settling either.  Hopefully all of this just blows over and we can all move on with our lives. They're crazy enough as is.

Anyways, I think Ethan is gonna take Juliana for the night which I know will be fun for them, but I have really bad separation anxiety from her. I know she's two, which don't even remind me about, but she's my little girl. I absolutely hate being away from her. Grayson's the same way, well... actually he's a lot less like, you know insane about it but, he misses her. 

*Grayson's POV* 

We drove from school to my parents house so we could see everybody and also say goodbye to Jule. Eth wanted to take her for the night since she's never spent the night with him before. She loves her uncle, it's pretty cute. But the only downside is that Maddy gets really upset when she's away from her. Like, REALLY upset. I hate it too but, we don't have that much alone time anymore so... I'm excited to spend some time together, just us.  

The whole ride there, I could just see the look of anxiety in her eyes. She always plays with her fingers and bites her lip when she's anxious, which she's doing both of right now. I reached my hand over and stopped hers from fidgeting, holding it. 

"Calm down. It's only a night." I looked at her reassuringly.

"I know, I know... This is just the first night being away from her in a really long time. I'm sorry. I'm overreacting." She said sighing.

"It's okay, she's my daughter too, I know how you feel. But just think of it this way, we finally get a night to ourselves." I said shifting my hand to her thigh.  

"I love you." She said putting her hand on top of mine.

"I love you too." I smiled at her, just as we pulled into the driveway. We got out of the car and walked up to the front door. I opened it, letting Maddy inside first. As soon as we walked in my mom greeted us at the door with Juliana on her hip. Maddy instantly opened her arms and squealed,

"Hi baby!" walking up to her with a huge smile plastered to her face. 

"Mommy missed you so much!" She exclaimed taking Juliana into her arms. She was tickling her and giving her Eskimo kisses, that was their thing.  J was laughing and grabbed her moms face to give her a kiss. 

We made such a beautiful little girl. 

*Madison's POV* 

Grayson walked over and we were just talking to mom, asking how she and dad were doing and how Juliana had been while we were at school. In the midst of our conversation I heard the door open and Ethan walked in with Terra. I handed Juliana to Grayson so I could go hug them and say hi. I hugged Ethan first, then Terra. I see them at school sometimes, but we barely have any classes together this year which kinda sucks. But we're obviously still very close.  

"Hi!!! How are you guys!!" I asked hugged each of them.

"Really really good, excited to spend some time with J." Ethan smiled with his arm around Terra. 

"I feel like we haven't seen her in forever!! Let me have her already!!!" Terra laughed, fake crying.

"Good luck, she's got a pretty good grip on Grayson right now." I moved aside and looked at the two of them, she was clung to him like her life depended on it. He was just holding her talking to mom (we both call his parents mom/dad). Me and Ethan walked over to them, Terra sprinted.