Second Dip Dyed Deleted Chapter It's all about the memories

-second deleted dip dyed chapter-

It's all about the memories-

Paige’s POV

“Come again?” Did she just say Simon Cowell?  As in The Simon Cowell?

“The Simon Cowell?” I asked her.

“Wait, you know him?” Holly asked us surprised.

“Do you know who Simon is?” Niall tilted his head a little.

“No” Holly shook her head. That would make sense. I mean, she doesn’t even know who Niall is.

“Holly?” I snapped my head in the direction of the door. A nurse stood there smiling at us.

“Oh hey Marcia, look, I’ve made two friends” Holly laughed waving. Marcia was probably about 80 years old, no joke.

“Guys, this is Marcia. She’s worked here since the hospital opened forty years ago. She’s the nicest nurse. She works in the chemo department calming down patients. She’s worked with cancer victims for so long that she knows how to talk to us when we think all hope is lost” Holly introduced us.

“Yep. Hello dears” Marcia greeted us as she strolled in the hospital room.

“Hello Marcia” Niall smiled.

“Hi” I grinned. She seems like such and adorable lady.

“I’ve been looking all over for you my dear. The hospital wants to inform your uncle about you and your situation. Do you know who he is?” Marcia said in that old lady adorable voice. I find it cute okay?

“No, who is he?” Holly asked excited.

“Well sweetheart, apparently he’s very famous. He’s British! He owns a big record deal and has a T.V show” The old nurse mused.

“Are you serious?” Me and Niall gave each other a look. What are the odds?

“Yes honey. I have to go make the call. I was just telling you. I’ll be back when I’m done okay?” Marcia smiled as she left the room.

“Oh holy shit” I sighed.

“What?” Holly looked at us confused.

As if on cue the rest of the boys walked in. They smiled at me and Niall and looked at Holly confused.

“Holly, meet my four other brothers. Liam, Louis, Zayn and Harry meet Holly” I introduced them.

“Hi” Holly waved.

“Hello” They all chorused smiling.