Epilogue

I walked out the airport doors searching for the car I'd come to know so well, my hand gripped my suitcase that held all of my memories from the time I'd had in Australia. I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket, it was probably Chase asking me where I was. I pulled it out to see I had been right he was calling me. I answered quickly excited to hear his voice again. "Where are you?" I asked eagerly.

"Look behind you."

I turned around to see him standing not that far from me. I began crying, but it was happy crying. Those are the best kind of tears. He was standing only a few feet from me, Chase. It seemed unreal. I dropped my bags running towards him. I jumped on him wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his torso. He chuckled holding me up. "I take it as you missed me?" He teased as he let me down.

"You have no idea."

"I think I do." He replied as he loaded my bags in the trunk. I got in the passenger seat, and he soon joined me. I was so happy to be home, everything was so different with me now, I was replenished it seemed. He leaned over touching my hair, "It's strawberry blonde again." I just nodded, and he grabbed my face in his hands giving me a quick kiss. It was enough for now, we still hadn't decided how this was going to work.

We began the drive home, and about halfway there as I was talking about my adventures in Australia I realized something. We weren't going to the penthouse. "Chase... Where are we going?" I asked cautiously.

It was then that he pulled into the oh-so-familiar place. I felt myself about to cry again. "Em don't cry-"

"I love you." I said quickly. I had taken him aback by this statement, "I'm sorry I shouldn't of-"

He smiled, "Why? You're still my girlfriend aren't you?"

I just laughed wiping my eyes feeling like such an idiot for crying. I ran out of the car grabbing a few bags as I ran up to the door, I knew which apartment it was. He walked up behind me unlocking the door, there it was. The old apartment, the furniture might never be exactly the same but all of the memories were still there the moment you walked inside. I dropped the bags dashing into the living room throwing myself onto the couch. Chase dropped the bags he was holding too, closing the door, and then joining me.

He sat next to me leaning in, "I love you too."

"This is perfect." I looked over at him feeling a million emotions washing over me.

I knew I couldn't contain myself anymore, and neither could he. I crawled on top of him, and he chuckled as his hands lightly rested on my waist. We began kissing desperately, my name slipped from his mouth repeatedly as I ran my hands through his soft hair. I missed him, and nothing had changed. I loved that, I loved him. I felt like part of my life had been on pause, and soon I pulled away from Chase. My hair was messy, and so was his. He laughed at me, taking it all in. The fact that I was here and that we were together still. Some feelings just couldn't fade no matter how much time passed.

"So there were no boys in Australia?" he asked.

I shook my head. "I promise!"

"I believe you." He was quiet for a moment, looking at me again.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Your hair is beautiful, don't dye it again okay?" He said not answering the question.

"I won't. I promise."

"You sure do make a lot of promises..." He taunted.

"But I keep them all."

"You do."

"But there's one I didn't keep..." I trailed off, my fingers tracing his chest.

"Like what?"

"Like..." my hands slipped to the buttons of his jeans, and his face lit up like a kid on Christmas morning.

And it was then that Chase finally got his blow job.

THE END