lemon 1

Hope you guys like and remember none of these lemons belong to me

The following story will have explicit sexual content. Reader's discretion is advised.
----------------

It was a chilly, early-winter day in the streets of Konoha. The temperatures were below zero, and factoring in the wind chill, it was definitely freezing out there. Crystal-like snowflakes fell as winds picked up, blowing the cold air around and sending the flakes of snow everywhere onto the ground. Because of the frosty conditions not predicted by even the best meteorologist out there, the majority of those living in the dense village had to stay indoors. There, a man with spiky, darkened-black locks in the form of a raven's had been wearing a scarf to cover his neck, as he trudged several miles in knee-deep snow to a large house ahead. He stepped past the gates and ghosted his way to the front door, where he had unlocked it and stepped inside.

He gave out a sigh of relief as he quickly shut out the cold by slamming the door closed, taking in the warmth of the air-conditioned home. The young man then untied his scarf and hanged it on the polished, wooden wall-mounted hanger. As he turned around, he saw a faint but visible orangey glow coming out from the room across from the living room and kitchen. He slowly paced forward and into the room to see who was there. Standing at the doorway, he saw a female that was around his age, but with bubblegum-pink hair that had the tips of her smooth-as-silk locks touching down on her shoulders and just past her upper back. She was dressed with a cherry-red top with the ends of her very short sleeves complimented by the fluffy, pure white wool that was stitched around the ends. The fluffy, white wool was also stitched around the ends of her leg-areas of her shorts that were in the same colour.

The young woman was comfortably sitting on the couch near the glowing fireplace, reading a novel of sorts before she lowered the book for her eyes to face him.

"Good evening, Sasuke-kun." She smiled in a cute expression.

"Sakura", was his reply.

Sasuke admired her appearance in the light casted by the lit fireplace. Through his eyes, he could see her porcelain skin shining brightly, her jade green eyes were ever so luminous and lively, and then there was her voluptuous stature...her curves seemed to attract him even more-especially the last time they had made love to each other.

Sakura interrupted his devious thoughts with a question. "So, how did the training go along?"

"Hn?"

"How were the training sessions with Naruto and the others?"

Sasuke smiled thinly. "Intense...until the cold came around."

He then stepped away and walked into the kitchen, preparing something. Sakura peeked over the book in her hands, before she focused on its pages again, not minding what he was doing. A few moments later, Sasuke entered the lit room with his hand holding a blue porcelain plate that had a slice of a certain, creamy dessert on top. This had Sakura putting down her novel slowly, to see what he had. Sasuke sat down, cross-legged, some inches away from the burning fireplace that radiated the warmth and heat through the entire house. He took the fork in his other hand and dug in a thin slice of that delicious treat. There, he had tasted the creamy, smooth, and sweet layer of the slice that had the wholesome flavour of a certain fruit.

He gave out a sign of delight, audible to Sakura who was still sitting on the couch looking at him strangely.

"What are you having there?" She asked him, as he watched the fire burning amidst the wood separated by the glass.

Sasuke turned to her. "It's blueberry cheesecake. I got it off from the supermarket a day ago."

Sakura had put away the novel and joined the raven-haired Uchiha in the cosy, warm feeling of the fireplace. Sasuke got up slightly for a moment to retrieve a silver platter that had a bottle of sake and two cups that were stacked on top of one another. Both sat down on their knees, facing each other as Sasuke poured both cups with the alcohol from the bottle. He placed one cup near Sakura, and had picked up the plate with the slice of the cheesecake on it.