Lemon 7

Hope you guys like and remember none of these lemons belong to me

The following story will have explicit sexual content. Reader's discretion is advised.
..............
All throughout high school, it was well known by all students that Uchiha Sasuke was made to be heir to the Uchiha Industry. His older brother, Uchiha Itachi, had been killed earlier in his life due to a severe sickness. Deeply depressed about the whole ordeal, Sasuke was left with nothing but more determination to make his life more of a success.

As he grew older, he became more handsome and smarter than ever before. Women fell to his knees in lust for him. He knew better than that than to go along with them, they held no true interest in him, they just admired his wealth and looks.

To conclude summarizing Sasuke's prosperity, he is now working in the highest building in Tokyo, Japan, with the highest paying job there is.

Uchiha Industry.

Having a job at the Uchiha Inc. is very prestigious advantage to the world. Especially being a woman. Though traditionally, she is only a secretary… secretary to Uchiha Sasuke. Haruno Sakura is the only female who could accomplish such a difficult position.

Sasuke sped through yet another red light, only to miss another car by barely an inch. In his shiny black unscratched two-seater Bentley, he smirked as the same car almost crashed into another black car. Looking over at the clock, he noticed that he only had about four minutes until he would be officially late to his work.

"Fuck it," he said rebelliously.

One hour later.

"Mr. Uchiha! Why are you so late? You have about seventy missed calls! Some of them are important to the business!" hollered Naruto, a worker who recorded all of Sasuke's calls, personal and work related.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Leave me the hell alone, you pest," said Sasuke, irritated by Naruto's voice.

"Ah- uh… here," Naruto said as he blushed and held out Sasuke's Iphone. Sasuke looked down at it in Naruto's tanned hand and glared up at Naruto's face, and then back at his hands, which were holding a coffee cup a hand. "OH RIGHT!" Naruto yelled once again and Sasuke flinched.

"Get the hell out of here," Sasuke muttered and Naruto ran for the hills as fast as he could out of the room.

Sasuke lifted up his foot as high as the doorknob and turned it a little until the door unlocked and opened for him to see his office. On the desk was none other than his secretary, Haruno Sakura. Sasuke smirked at the sight of her. The first time that she applied for the job, she had on a pair of slacks and a plain white blouse. He remembered telling her the exact words. "You're brilliant, but ugly. Fix yourself up or get the fuck out of my office."

The next day, was a whole lot better. Yellow pencil skirt with a white button up and gray cardigan. Wasn't exactly his type, but worked out a lot better than the prior day.

Back to current time, Sakura was sitting at his desk with a cute and innocent expression on her face as she looked up at him. Her long thin pink hair was flowing all around her as she tucked some behind her ear.

Sasuke looked her up and down. She had on a striped white and navy blue button up that looked like flannel shirt with a black tight miniskirt. He noticed that the shirt wasn't buttoned all the way up and showed very much cleavage. In fact, the top of her white bra was visible. Seeing her wearing such sexy clothing made him proud to have her as his personal assistant.

"Hey," Sasuke said as he smirked at her.

"Hello," Sakura said as she crossed her legs, still sitting on his desk. Sasuke handed her a coffee that was in his left hand as he lifted the one on the right up to his mouth. He walked around to the seat on the other side of the desk and set it down. He pulled out his Iphone and looked at the text messages and missed phone calls.