Lord's Army Creed

I created this creed based off of all five branches of the U.S. military. I've tried to embody what it is to be a Christian, and a soldier in Christ. In a sense this is my motto for my life.

Also, can I just say how weird it is to have the A/N's at the beginning and end!

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

I am a Christian Soldier.
I have answered my Lord's call.
I am an officer in the Lord's Army.
I am a Warrior and a member of the body. I serve the Lord who died for me and live by the values of God listed in his word.

I am faithful to a loving God,
A Tradition of Trials,
And a Legacy of Living for Christ.

I Will always place the mission first.
I Will never accept defeat.
I Will never quit.
I Will never leave a fallen brother.

As a Christian, I realize that I am a member of a time-honored profession—that I am doing my share to keep alive the church of God for which my Lord stands with. I must do my best to reflect God's love. I will gladly tell all about God's love.

I am disciplined, physically and mentally tough, trained and proficient in my warrior tasks and drills. I always maintain my arms, my equipment, and myself.
I am an expert and I am a professional.
I stand ready to deploy, engage, and teach the enemies of God about His love.
I am a guardian of freedom given by God and the Christian way of life.
I am an Christian Soldier.

I Will Always Conduct Myself to Bring Credit to God, my Family, the Church, Country, State, and the Corps of God.

I Will Carry Myself With Integrity, Responsibility, and Accountability.

I Am Faithful, Dependable, Loyal, and Patriotic.

I Am the future of the world, and of The Church.

I WILL have the Courage to do the right thing, in the right way, for the right reasons, and not for my own personal gain.

I Do NOT Lie, Cheat, or Steal and WILL ALWAYS Be held Accountable for my Actions and Deeds. No matter what the situation I am in, I will never do anything, for pleasure, profit, or personal safety, which will disgrace my faith, my brothers and sisters, or my Lord. I will use every means I have, even beyond the line of duty, to restrain my Christian brothers from actions disgraceful to themselves and to the Lord.

I WILL NOT Seek vengeance.

I WILL Always Practice Being a Good Christian and Citizen.

I Shall live joyously, but always with due regard for the rights and privileges of others.

I WILL Work Hard to Improve My heart, My mind, and to Strengthen My body

I WILL Seek The Mantle of Leadership and Stand Prepared to Uphold the Constitution and the way of the American life, but more importantly to Uphold the sacred truths and commands of the Lord God - Jesus Christ.

I WILL commit my allegiance to the Lord and to my fellow brothers.

I WILL give a helping hand to those who need it.

With God's help, I shall endeavor to be one of His noblest Works. May God Grant Me the Strength to Always Live by This Creed.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

A/N

So that's the creed. I hope you enjoyed it! Though it might need some polishing in the long run.