Author's Note (VERY IMPORTANT!)

Hi humans! :D So I've had this idea for a while now and I'm really excited for this book! I honestly hope you like it. And before you start reading, please read what I have to say before. Thank you. ^.^ Also, the great side cover has been made by @Lunartixon

Firstly, this book is going to contain conversations that take place between a high school boy and an upgraded version of Siri on his iPhone 9.5 (Which doesn't exist yet but Siri is much more advanced in this version so...yeah. X3)

This book is tagged #DiverseLit because there really need to be more diverse characters other than our regular Caucasian main characters. Now I swear I don't mean to offend anyone, it's just that we need more different characters because different people do exist in this world. So why not in our world of books?

This book has also been tagged #FreeYourBody because we all have our insecurities, especially when it comes to our physical traits. There is nothing to be ashamed of, I promise you. You're beautiful the way you are and you need to embrace that too. Never be ashamed or insecure of who you are and how you are.

Lastly but not least, this book has been tagged #RaiseIslamicVoice also. Now if you do know me personally, religion is a topic I avoid discussing about because most people are judgmental. Nobody likes to be judged, especially when it's something you strongly believe in. I never judge people by what they believe in and I don't intend to change that in the future. I respect their beliefs and I ask them to respect mine too. We're all different people with different opinions and I respect that but what I cannot accept is when you make fun or mock a person for believing in something.

I was just looking up this sticker on Imgur to put it on my cover and these are the comments that I found:

This is proof that I'm not kidding when I say that people are judgmental and this needs to stop. It's not gonna stop tomorrow or the next month but that's because we haven't started yet.

We need to fix ourselves, we need to stop believing the lies that the media feeds us, we need to stop judging a person based on his/her religion. We need to stop judging a person based on his skin color. And we need to start judging a person based on his character and his actions. We need to stop being so ignorant and we need to start actually listening. We need to be open-minded in a still narrow minded world. We need to stop this.

And you can stop this. You can make a difference. Every single one of you. Stand up for the oppressed. Be the voice of reason and justice when there is none. Stand up against this wrong. You can stop this.

And you can start by checking yourselves first. Change yourselves, change the way you think, change the way you see people. Make a difference. Stop mocking, stop humiliating, stop bullying, stop abusing.

Be the person who does right. A person who never judges or makes fun of what others are and what they believe in.

Make a change. Stop this.