Chapter 50.

Corey

I really enjoyed spending time with Chanel. Despite the circumstances it was still nice. She was really easy to get on with. We ended up going to eat and going cinema just so I could cheer her up. I dropped her back home then headed home.

As soon as I got into my bed nice and comfortable my phone rang. It was Chanel.

"Missing me already?" I joked.

"C..." I heard her say. She sounded like she was crying.

"Nelly? What's wrong?" I said sitting up.

"She's gone C... Mums gone..." She said and cried.

"I'm coming back." Was all I said before hanging up.

I couldn't believe it. I knew this was going to hurt Chanel. Just as she had forgiven her she lost her.

I jumped back in my car and drove as fast as I could. When I got there I could hear Chanel shouting. I didn't know what she was shouting about but when she saw me she just cried in my arms.

"Nelly.. What happened? We left her earlier. Did she seem like she was that sick?"

"No.. I don't know.. I hadn't seen her so I don't know if she was getting worse or not." She said.

I just sat and comforted her when her boyfriend walked in.

Chanel jumped up and got up in his face shouting at him. I just sat there shocked that they wasn't on good terms but glad. Even though I was cool with Chanel being my friend that wasn't and wouldn't be how I want her to remain.

After a while he went and I decided to see what Chanel would tell me.

"What's going on Nelly; with you and that yout?"

"Didn't you hear what I said to him? It's over."

"But why?"

"Why are you asking me about him right now? My mums just died. He is not priority. Just like I'm not one to him." She said.

I nodded my head and left it at that.

We all stayed with Chanel a bit longer then left.

It had been a week since everything and I had been stupid busy. Me, Miles and Lisa were sorting out the funeral because Chanel didn't want to. Due to me helping out I was around the area a lot. It's like word got around that I was back in the area because Miles told me I was being asked for. By one of the older guys I used to roll with called G and of course Amber.

I don't know what either of them wanted with me. But I wasn't really trying to talk to either of them.

I guess it didn't matter though because as I pulled up outside Chanel's house I heard my name being called.

"Yo Corz!" I heard G call out.

"Yeah." I said dryly

"You been moving wide my young G..." He said.

"Me? I've been moving wide? How?"

"Since you left the ends you don't holla no one."

I laughed.

"Since I left the ends? Since I left the ends bro I spent most my time inside. Whilst I was inside none of you man looked about me. I think you'll find you man are the ones moving wide..."