Chapter 3: The Deep Dark Hole

They fell. Fell fast.
They landed. Landed slow.
Thye landed on an inflated dome about the size of a trampoline.

It was just then that Zack mentioned about the girls and how they were enclosed so they must of gone to some sort of jail.
There was plenty of tunnels. One that spotted out was the jail tunnel. So as any normal person would do, they walked through.

It lead to a hall where on each side a jail cell. The boys continued on down the hall to a glowing room where the door was locked with a paperclip padlock. Lukily for the boys, Alex had a paperclip at hand. It worked. The boys found themselves in a dark room when suddenly the lights flickered and turned on.

In a glass dome with only books about clay pottery. The girls sat down lonely and quiet. Just until Thea realised who was behind them.

"THE SQUAD!" Cried Thea.

All the girls turned around to see their friends inside the deep dark hole come to save them.

"How will you get us our of here?!" Said Jorja.

Everyone was looking around.

"I have an idea!" Said Keiran as he was staring at a red button saying emergencies only.

"Press it" everyone cried.

He did and green pads below everyone's feet appeared and sent everyone flying where they wanted to be ,back at the school.