COMMENTING ON OTHER BOOKS

As part of your mark, you will be required to make 5 comments on other people's books each week. 

If you comment 5 times (each worth 2 marks) you will get a mark of 10/10. 

Your comment must follow this format: 

This is so funny! I love your character of Jack here, he's so hilarious and feels really genuine. He is my favorite one so far. (1 "at symbol"LBoddez).   (*I want you to number the comment and then tag me - so you hit the "at symbol" and LBoddez - and you will have tagged me to give you the mark.  

*Tip - at the end of the week, you can review your "conversations" on your profile, and it lists all the comments you've done that week to ensure you have made 5 comments.  

Rules:

1. You must make a comment that proves you have read the selection, and try to make some kind of positive, constructive comment. 

2. You are allowed to comment twice per chapter of someone's book. Essentially, if you read one chapter of a friend's work, you can make 2 comments maximum (you can't make 5 comments on person's single chapter). However, if you read two chapters of one person's book - you can make 4 comments total. You just need one more comment to get your full marks. 

3. At least one of your books read must be from someone in the class.