Bright Destiny: Male!Spy!Crush X Fem!Spy!Reader

A/N: Da key of wisdom
Y/N = Your name
C/N = Crush's name
C/F/C = Crush's favorite color
L/N = Your last name
C/L/N = Crush's last name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Alright Death Star, we're sending you to the enemy's secret base, Dark Headquarters. We need you to collect some information on them. You're first going to go to the building on the right side of their base. There, you'll meet a spy from the West unit, under the code name of Bright Destiny. Remember that. You two will team up. Your mission is to collect the files on their main computer, save them on this flash drive, then wipe them off the hard drive, without getting caught. I don't want to lose anymore agents, got it?" the boss of the East unit asked.

"Yes sir," you said, saluting him.

"Good, now, go to this address. Once you meet up with Bright Destiny, go to the building to the left of the entrance. Understood?"

"Yes sir," you repeated. You were a spy working for the Specialized Prime Yield, or S.P.Y. which had four units (A/N: I'm sorry, okay? I can't come up with names and I actually had to go to a website to think of this. XD). You were a part of the East unit. There was also the West unit, which this Bright Destiny person was in. There's also the North unit and the South unit. Those units had the more skilled spies who were given much more dangerous missions. The East and West units were for younger, less experienced spies. Missions like these were not usually given to the training units. If a mission like this was given, it was usually a test to see how qualified a spy was. This was your test. If you pulled off this mission, you would be recruited to be with one of the elite teams!

"Go head there now. He'll be waiting for you."

"Not if I get there first," you replied, grinning. Your boss slightly smiled back. He, you say? You thought. You left through the secret exit in the East base, then headed to the address on the paper. Stealthily, of course. It was night time, it was dark outside, and you were dressed in all black. You wore a black sash around your head, hiding your identity. You blended in with the shadows. You sneaked around and got into the abandoned building. You hid behind a large, old pot. You looked around and didn't see anyone. Either you got there first, or Bright Destiny was really good at hiding. You waited there, then when nothing happened for a while, you quietly whispered,

"Bright Destiny?"

You suddenly could hear loud footsteps running towards the door. From outside. You peered out from behind the plant and saw a guy in bright C/F/C (A/N: If his favorite color is black or some other color that couldn't be bright, change it to something else) clothes run through the door, panting from exhaustion. You facepalmed. This was your partner? Seriously? Maybe he wasn't... And he just somehow happened to stumble in here at the same time as you. Yeah, that's definitely likely. You stepped out from behind the pot. You crept up behind the guy, then tapped his shoulder. He turned around.

"AHH! G-geez, don't scare me like that!" the guy exclaimed.

"Whatever. Who are you?" you asked, annoyed.

"Br-Bright D-D-Destiny..." he stuttered, staring at you with a slightly nervous look.

"Well then, bud, you're coming with me apparently. I'm Death Star," you told him. "But first, you seriously need to change out of... That..." you then added, pointing at his clothes.

"What? What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" he asked. You narrowed your eyes.

"Seriously...? We're spies... We not supposed to be noticed!" you hissed.

"Geez, fine, okay! I'll change into these dull black clothes then," he said reluctantly, then went into another room. You sighed in annoyance. You leaned against the wall, waiting for Bright Destiny. He soon came out of the room.